In The Land of The Blind. The One Eyed Man is King

Taken from a response by @ysmiller1 Thank You for this Powerful Video (!)

“For those who’ve followed Freemasonry and its ability to cross borders throughout the ages with influence. This video will tell you things you already knew of freemasonry but also enlighten you into things You weren’t aware of. A very powerful video that I’m wondering if this man will survive for his disclosure. None the less, a very good presentation covering aspects of Freemasonry that many a unaware of.” Apologies for the length. But, well worth the time.

X Factor winner goes into great detail on the relationship between Freemasonry “The Worlds Secret Religion”

6 Likes

The Mormons use magic…

1 Like

Strange ! Wonder why that is ?

Take it back to the beginning. Lots of good information

Magic is FORBIDDEN!!

I remember two Mormon missionaries were at my place and I played them this song “video” as I believe this music video and the lyrics capture Christianity and Christ beautifully, one of them looked physically sick.

BEAUTIFUL!

Wait to take in the video. There is reference to the Mormans in it.

I’m sure there is, can you point me to when, the video is long.

Smiling. Right around where the video starts @ 3hours plus. I know it is long but there is so much that hasn’t been touched on. Even on here at DTV.

1 Like

Hey,

Vaccine passports, civil unrest, mark of the beast…no matter which puppet president is in control, how many riots, truth we have, prophecy will still come. Every crack of life has been filled with corruption. This is a spiritual battle, will you accept the beast as your God or Jesus.

1 Like

@Othelzer
You need to watch this.

Jus love your catchy post title. And post is correct my brother BigR

1 Like

So did abraham, elijah,elisha solomon, it was the system before jesus change on cross

I heard the Mormons have access to some sort of portable cloaking device. They are also genealogy masters. They have most of the records, including the 13 original bloodlines, in a vault built inside a mountain in Colorado. Very secure.
Best.

Yes, and what you do not know is that they are baptizing those who have perished too.

I thought their vault was in Utah ?

Right now biblical prophecy is heating up big time.
Even if your not religious if you study enough youl work it out there are two factions on earth the very small one represents those who are aligned or will align with our creator and the multitude of the rest arent or wont.
This is the game being played out with all the chess peices being put n place right now.
Those who cannot see the very biblical nature of the world power grab will think a great new world order is coming. Believing the doublespeak dissonant lies
Those that smell a rat will be hunted and murdered.
Prophecy is infallible because this is real.
Think about it please.
I did. Im converted thats why.
Rather die loyal to our creator any day.

Funny but even the anti God mob know the mark of beast is coming youl notice.
They know…

4 Likes

Hey,

The excuses i hear…“oh, it can be anything…does it say what type of mark…it already existed…it couldve been misinterupted…was it from the original bible”

Its coming…5g, vaccines, cryptocurrency, hyperinflation leadeth to the mark. Preach! Thats all we can do

2 Likes

People ARE accepting SATAN as their GOD and Jesus.

“The Darkness” (of hell) and the “False Light” (of heaven) are the “two sides” of “Satan The False god Ruler of this Dark Matrix Prison Planet Earth”.

Satan is NOT mankind’s true GOD!

Our true GOD is The One “True” Most High Father (Original Source) Creator God (containing neither darkness nor light) who is of “PURE GOLDEN INFINITE LOVE”!

Mankind will refuse to “rapture” to Satan’s False Light “Heaven”!

Mankind will instead “unplug” from Satans Matrix.

Mankind will then “merge” with GOD and become spiritually “AS ONE” with HIM.

Mankind will then “ASCEND” to the Pure Golden Paradise Home Kingdom Of The One “True” Most High Father Original Source Creator God and dwell in HIS “Timeless Magical Golden Infinite Unconditional Love” Orgasmic Bliss Joy Power Glory Happiness, Forever!

In The Land (Dark Matrix Prison Planet Earth)

Of The Blind (Mankind)

The One Eyed Man (The-All-Seeing-Evil-Left-Eye-Of-Satan)

is King.

For the past 2000 years The Devil (is King) has used every imaginable and unimaginable “Dark Dishonest Dirty Trick In The Book” to wipe out MANKIND to reach his ultimate goal of defeating GOD!

The Devil although SUPERNATURAL is limited in that he must still use the minds and bodies of SATANISTS (the Satanic Collective Hive Mind) to do his Earthly work.

You cannot deny the FACT that the SATANIST COLLECTIVE HIVE MIND with their “COVID19 LIE” and their “MARK OF THE BEAST” VACCINE/IMPLANTS (neurolink) are OUT THERE and HAPPENING NOW!

The entire dumbed down world is very close to being Tricked and Forced into getting THE VACCINE/IMPLANT and thus their physical dna and their minds bodies and spirits being FOREVER CUT OFF FROM GOD and PERMANENTLY TRAPPED in SATANS MATRIX!

MANKIND ARE IMPRISONED IN A FALLEN WORLD LUXURY GOLDEN AGE PRISON created and ruled by SATAN!

The MATRIX is a (MIND BODY SOUL SPIRIT) PRISON TRAP of INFINITE MULTI-DIMENSIONS!

The “ONLY WAY” OUT-OF-THE-MATRIX is through THE ONE “TRUE” MOST HIGH FATHER ORIGINAL SOURCE CREATOR GOD who is very soon appearing on Planet Earth to take ALL mankind who love, believe, trust and have faith in HIM “home” to GODS TIMELESS INFINITE PURE GOLDEN SPIRITUAL PARADISE KINGDOM OF MULTI-DIMENSIONAL UNIVERSE SHATTERING ORGASMIC UNCONDITIONAL LOVE BLISS PEACE POWER ECSTASY AND HAPPINESS FOREVER!

“See” is Apple TV+'s first post-apocalyptic drama, starring Jason Momoa as a tribe leader in a world of blind people.

The series takes place in the distant future,

"In the far future, a virus has decimated humankind.

Those who survived emerged blind".

“See” takes place in the distant future, after a deadly virus decimated humankind. Those who survived emerged blind. Jason Momoa stars as Baba Voss — the father of twins born centuries later with the mythic ability to “see” — who must protect his tribe against a powerful yet desperate queen who wants the twins destroyed.

My wife and I are real life Twins who can “see”.

“WE are Twin Flame Messengers Sent DIRECT FROM THE ONE MOST HIGH GOD HIMSELF”.

In The Land (Dark Matrix Prison Planet Earth)

Of The Blind (Mankind)

The One Eyed Man (The-All-Seeing-3rd-Eye-Of-The-MOST-HIGH-GOD)

is King.

2 Likes