"Is That Even Legal?" Let's get started

I’ve been a ghost supporter of this site for a few years now and after this video I watched last night, I felt compelled to share the knowledge. This is my First post of many to come.

"Is That Even Legal?" - YouTubeDownload and SHARE this with everyone!

3 Likes

No !!!

5 Likes

Was watching a live news show by unitynewsnetwork.co.uk last night. And during a phone in someone asked about the legal actions that have been brought so far. Andbto be fare i agreed with what David Clews reply was. Simply it is very unlikely anything will ever come of these cases. And it all boils down to the entire judiciary been bought off and currupt by the establishment and elites. Has much has i want to see a Nuremberg 2 trials against those who have conspired against all of humanity. The chances of it happening and the people seeking true justice will never happen. And if it did only a very few would be held to account as patsies to cover the rest of the scum.

6 Likes

The video was set to private just after I opened it. My take away from my brief viewing before I closed it… oh look at those two cute little punums.

Why would the owner of this video all of the sudden set it to private while I’m watching it?

1 Like

Its set to private. Also this might sound like symantics but people need to learn the difference between LEGAL and Lawful…and yes there is a reason why one is in all caps.
Anything can be made LEGAL…but that doesnt mean its lawful. It LEGAL to abort babies but it isnt lawful.

2 Likes

welcome to ya! enjoy the craic! … :beers:

"The video was taken down this morning cause Jason received a strike for it, and they took the entire CSTT3 channel down. I made the video Private, discussed it with Jason, then I published it again. There is no medical misinformation in the video, at all. We don’t give advice. Call your doctor. "

2 Likes

Did anyone read the description below the video? This is the third paragraph of it
“This is a comedic presentation, just like the Daily Show, but I don’t wear hoodies on camera. Lower your expectations, now lower them even lower, and pretend I’m funny… The data I use might be accurate. Imagine if it was…”

2 Likes

4 Likes

A few years ago i would have been happy to start up and lead a rebellion of the plebs against the dictators and elites. Unfortunately im currently what we use to in the forces has fucked up (sorry for the naughty words dtv) i can at least say i have a big heart if only on one side lol. With my heart condition i currently have to make training and defending my family priority has i may not have much longer left. At best 3yrs as of my last transplant assessment. Will know more soon has i have at long last a new appointment june17th to see how things are on that front. But if there was (don’t think it will however) an uprising i would do all i could to help over throw the scum who want us all dead.:+1:

3 Likes

Sorry Mark…had no idea.

Hopefully there’s good news waiting for you on the 17th. It can happen.

1 Like

My first assessment was told a year two if lucky before i need to go on the transplant list. Funny even with all the covid fear and constant crap you would think i would have been terrified and hiding behind the sofa in full hazmat. But i didn’t fall for the hype and BS. Not once have i worn a mask or social distanced. Having been shot at and having rounds hit around me i fear nothing. And for the snowflakes and libtards so afraid of a nothing burger called covid i pity them. I live every day not knowing if i will wake the next day because my heart has given out. So love life to the fullest. These fools have hid away and given up on living, where i refuse to do so. Death is nothing to be feared. Its a companion who travels with us in life. Who will one day ask you to go on his adventure. Has he has followed yours for so long. And its jist time for a change. People need to wake up. They are giving up there lives and hiding over lies. And yes i pity them for doing so. Because they will never truly understand what it means to be alive anymore. It is sad but true. I reckon its why i love you lot on here. Because your all aware and alk full of living life to the max. Which is how it should be. No one should ever be afraid to live. But this is exactly what our evil currupt governments are doing to all of humanity.

4 Likes

Great words to live by Mark. :beers:

1 Like

you must be new to YouTube. That description is to throw off the masters who are censoring all who speak out on google platforms.

“We don’t give advice. If you are looking for advice, you are in the wrong place.
We don’t report news. We comment on it. That’s different… We are adults, having a conversation.”

and btw, John gets his source of information straight from the CDC and John Hopkins.

Apologies in that case, the disclaimer stated it was satire so I assumed that’s what it was

1 Like