Is this Elvis?

Co worker showed this to last night and I don’t know if it’s legit or not , wow it sure sounds like him …

:pray: :beers:

1 Like

Sounds like Elvis and on a little screen looks like Kenny Rogers
:slight_smile:
IGTBS. …RRR

I know right , lol , that’s what I said tho you know it’s not that unbelievable . It sounds just like him , I was surprised for the first time in a while , I really was and a bit overwhelmed , smile … I hope it’s him and he’s happy passing on that passion he has for love and god . Be amazing to meet him .

:pray: :beers:

1 Like

Sorry to say it but it looks like he’s “mouthing it” because in many cases where the sound playing has him finishing some of the notes the guy is in the “resting” position if you will between notes.

Also if you shake a mike like that it more often than not produce feedback.

I could easily believe that Elvis faked his death along with many of the famous people in history but I’m not sure if this dude is Elvis.

It would be kinda messed up for him to get exposed after living a peaceful life of mediocrity all this time to get outed by some youtuber and a conspiracy that might be true.

I dont think so. This guy was in the news a couple of years ago about this and I didn’t think it was Elvis then either. It would have been cool though.:+1:

1 Like

It isnt Elvis, and Paul McCartney really is dead as well.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.