It all comes together!

kk7
Hello my friends.

I have stated before that I don’t like posting videos that are longer than a handful of minutes, and even less so, written quotes or passages longer than a paragraph or two.
I have come across something that I feel I must share. To me it is one of those rare finds that brings together so many of the unexplained/misunderstood/myths/folklore/conspiracies/spirituality/religion/truths/rumours …… etc etc, that it cannot be ignored.

https://nomoresleeping.wordpress.com/

It is called “no more sleeping” It may be so named for other reasons, but I truly battle to get myself to stop reading from it. I am about to make a cup of strong coffee and am neglecting my garden. It is a blog/website which is full of wonderful writing and in my opinion an extremely well put together compilation of poetry, prophecy, ancient writings (and some channeling) by some of the greatest minds we have known over the ages.
I may be slow, but this is also the first that I have read that made me realise that the “fallen angels” are most likely todays` Cabal, illuminati or deep state.

I will paste a few of the “quotes” that particularly resonated with me below. I have been in a particular good and positive “mood” for the past couple of days. This has been rare in these ridiculous times. I am wondering if it is my elevated mood that “wants’’ things to make sense, or if this find is of particular relevance to my quest of discovering the truth. I’d be interested to hear some opinions on what is written in these posts.

No more sleeping seems to have migrated to a new blog, https://planetearthvortex.wordpress.com/ I am still working it all out. This particular page was also an interesting read:
NO MORE SLEEPING 🚦 To evil – a Heaven-sent hurricane is coming for you FALLEN ANG.ELS | OUTOFTHISWORLDX FOREVER

------------------------------------------------

“When you look across the Commonwealth, there is no way that we can move forward unless we acknowledge the past.”
“The optimism and the hope that we get is from listening and speaking to people like you, because there is no turning back now, everything is coming to a head.”
~Prince Harry

All the days of rulers on earth are already numbered and all their spirits will be wiped out away from their bodies.
Albert and the Celestial Sons posted 10 June 2013 on Rumor Mill News

One dream, one soul,
One prize, one goal.
One golden glance of what should be.

The waiting seems eternity.
The day will dawn of sanity.
Is this a kind of magic?
(It’s a kind of magic.)
There can be only one.
This rage that lasts a thousand years
Will soon be done.

~from “A Kind of Magic” by Queen and Freddie Mercury, fallen angel, angel in human form

The Tuatha.
Long ago they sowed their seeds in the Celtic Lands…
But did they only sow seeds there?
Not just DNA… or monuments, or myths or lost truths
And magic… Perhaps they left clues everywhere
Scattered across the globe… key points and places
To consider… to leave for their descendants
Ages later to uncover, unravel… and change
The World…
Stonehenge… Pyramids… Runic Symbols, Celtic
Knots and Mendhi Lines…
Even Crop Circles may in fact be involved…
The Tuatha did possess a knack for natural magic…
Crop Circles and communicating with the Earth
Would be so easy for them… If only we knew…
Now they did in fact originate in the
Area now known as the United Kingdom…
But they didn’t stay there.
As with all good things… it started out fine
With the Tuatha on Earth…………………………………

~from Valiant’s “Knock Knock, The Legacy of the Tuatha, Alien Artifacts, For the Right Time…” posted 12 February 2015 on Rumor Mill News
(extract from “the plan” Plan | No More Sleeping)

There are many errors in the Bible. The learned know it; and the unlearned better not know it. ~William Penn
History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren’t there. ~George Santayana

A MESSAGE FOR ALL (FROM NO MORE SLEEP)

What a pathetic, narcissistic, childish bunch of ignorant fools you are, fallen angels. Do you and the evil extraterrestrial races think you’re gonna defy intervention by Heaven? Do you think you possess power greater than that of the Celestial Sons? Do you think our one, infinite Creator was lying when it was decreed that Earth and humanity will be freed from darkness and evil? Or, have you just stopped thinking?
Queen Elizabeth I, Francis Bacon, Dr. John Dee, et al. – like a massive tornado charging across a flat plain, truth is coming at you with overwhelming, unstoppable energy. When it arrives, when humanity finds out what you did, your British empire, midsummer night’s, fabricated kingdom will be revealed as the vile travesty that it is and at the hands of the forces of divine justice, it will be blasted into oblivion.
An appropriate ending to a hideous and sickening fairy tale…

From our sisters and brothers in the higher dimensional realms to all of humanity, a message: “Be patient. Fear nothing. Heaven’s got your backs. Victory of good over evil has been guaranteed by our one, infinite Creator. The awakening of humanity will take place during a time of great turmoil.”

Queen Aresades and Ceres… thank you…

Once again, our entire universe vibrated with unfathomable, divine irony and this time, from a point of origin in Clarence House, London, England on 03 December 2019.
How illuminating it will be when humanity learns the truth…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.