It is time to act

5 Likes

So much of what’s said in that video really rings true today. This situation has been warned of by many for years, including from Gates who states his depopulation agenda. Unfortunately the masses are sleeping awake. This show is a road map and a warning. The US version even had a disclaimer stating, “does not reflect current events”.

6 Likes

Yes we were prepped for all this nonsense over a mere flu,
however it was a big ruse to release the real one on the back of the fake one
thats there m.o,
this is just my personal viewpoint however.
Thanks for posting up, cool topic. :+1:

9 Likes

Becoming more apparent everyday

5 Likes

Fcuk yes Utopia was soooooo good they were forced to can it after tptb decided it flew too close over the target :joy:

7 Likes

Lets hope the police and military choose the right side…

libertyordeath

11 Likes

That’s poignant, ^^^
i hope i have the spiritual mettle to be that guy one day if needed,
its a self empowering way of faithful thinking & mindset.
But i like and admire the resolve of others that resist to the last,
hardcore bravery yep! :cowboy_hat_face:
Stick it to the man. :facepunch: I like.

4 Likes

Yes Gew71, It is time to act, I guess Trump is getting more evidence against those no good for nothing crooks out there while they take this country down, Biden is doing a good job of doing that, He is nothing but Satan in disguise, what a joke with that nursing home candidate, I think when they finally prove the fraud in the election, Trump will be back & Biden & His crony’s will be in prison where they belong!! Have faith in God to help Trump.

2 Likes

Thats where my Avatar is from. Mr.Rabbit

I’ve only seen the American one and I must say, its insanely accurate with everything going on. Apparently enough that it required the warning before every episode. Wasn’t even going to give it a chance and now it’s possibly one of my new favorite shows.

Its bang on yet the entire thing finished shooting in mid 2019.

3 Likes

Yes it is time to act but what action do you think that should be? For me personally, if we were all to ignore them then all the problems they have caused will disappear because we can do it in a much better way. Instead of living life to all the policies and procedures out there… Do things against them. Be good to each other. Help each other out and rid ourselves of the mass inequality caused by their divide and conquer methods.

1 Like

It was very similar for me. Almost bailed after the first episode. Glad I didn’t cause it’s a hell of a good show and spot on. Personally, I think the UK version is much better than the US.

3 Likes

Well…I guess I’ll be binge watching the UK version now.

4 Likes

Never heard of utopia

1 Like

Dude Thank You for Reminding Me!

Now let’s hope the Wife Let’s Me :roll_eyes: :nerd_face::sunglasses::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands:

2 Likes

I love that. I’m totally on board!

1 Like

It’s trying to get everyone else to see that we need to ignore the powers that be. Even the people protesting are playing into the government’s hands… They want people divided this way which is why we need to do the opposite. Stand together and create a better society based on the values of humanity. Not the values of wealth and politics.

1 Like

oth bro, its pretty violent but if you can stomach that sort of thing, the visual effects are something else. Psychedelic almost. the plot is brilliant too :ok_hand:

2 Likes