It’s official... earth is flat!

Clouds moving behind moon = equals flat earth. Well… maybe?

Kinda odd and certainly not sure nowadays as to what’s real and what’s not.

4 Likes

No wonder people are on edge most of the time, it’s not an endearing quality and that’s what’s important not quantity if you ask me. :v:

1 Like

Moon light exposure filters out what can be seen in front.

4 Likes

Well either our atmosphere is MUCH further out, or the Moon is MUCH closer. One can clearly see clouds behind it in the video.

4 Likes

Ok…that is very strange

Flatearthers know this already :grin::+1:

This also happens with the sun

2 Likes

I have flew through and above the clouds many times. I have ascended above them and looked down on them and the opposite.I was nowhere close to the sun.

When people look at the sun or moon and think that because clouds do not appear in front of them that means the Earth is flat it is useless to try to explain. The answer is way over their level of comprehension.

10 Likes

You know I’m being sarcastic, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Magnifying Glass? Dome? Fishbowl? Lmfao. Huge Ameaoba are UFO.

I think it’s a fake video earth is definitely not flat most planes fly above storms and clouds lighting can shoot upward too you guys got to stop believing everything you see on internet gps wouldn’t work right on flat earth trianglation now I will say there could be higher points in the ocean and lower points

Yes I did know that, but some of your responders were not LOLOL

4 Likes

there are two suns also one right behind the other

haha.
ill have to keep an eye out for that one.

horror eyes GIF by Space Oddity Films

1 Like

Not nuff proof for me… I Earth was truely flat then i should be able to stand on E Coast of the US an using optics then I shld see across the ocean to France or England. Any person out in the water can see about 5im or so but if they use a balloon above that ship then their sight range is much farther.
As for clouds behind the sun then it either editing or an artefact from the brightness of the moon out shining the cloud. Same with the dble sun’s…nits either reflections from the sun on the multiple lenses are n the camera or what they call phantom Morgana (not sure I said right term, drinkn this eve). Our eyes have a lens but most forget that the atmosphere itself can act as a lens.
However it is a fun thought process tryn figure out how it could be flat an having the cycle of moon an sun work properly… if they were nevr seen together then it could possibly work… well to some extent

2 Likes

yes its only the darker clouds u see in front of the moon and the lighter clouds the moonlight shines through them leaving it looking like the clouds are behind moon. Its really not that hard to figure out if one has a common sense or 2.

2 Likes

All you have to do is watch a sunset with clouds! On the globe model as the sun drops beyond the horizon the remaining clouds should be lit on the bottom but in reality the clouds remain lit on top because the Sun is still above the horizon but far away so perspective prevents from seeing it.

1 Like

Well at least we can agree that some videos & pictures are fake. :rofl:

1 Like

the chat bot is still around.

4 Likes

@silverfox stop stirring the flerfers up, we like to leave over there in the corner :joy: