Italy Built On Gigantic Advanced Ruin?

Italy, like so many places, has a fascinating history…and some awesome examples of polygonal masonry…

Hopefully you too, find it highly compelling :rofl:

Cheers guys :beers:

2 Likes

“Why does academia ignore such monumental feats of ancient, unexplained architectural engineering?”

Does “academia” ignore it, or is it just a mystery heretofore unsolved? Anyhow, here is some academical information from Cornell: Polygonal walls and the astronomical alignments of the Acropolis of Alatri, Italy: a preliminary investigation

2 Likes

Probably a bit of both mate to be honest…cheers for the too checking it out now :beers:

So much in these areas mate…Portugal and Spain has a lot of this too. :beers: Link below is very interesting and lots on his site too. :stuck_out_tongue:
https://www.richardcassaro.com/hidden-italy-the-forbidden-cyclopean-ruins-of-giants-from-atlantis/

2 Likes

Awesome cheers mate, will check this out…that are is interesting af huh…throw Malta firmly into that mix too…little filfla (pepper) island to the south of Malta is interesting too… :beers:

Never heard of that one…cheers :beers:

1 Like

Well worth the look mate…the cart ruts are interesting :beers:

1 Like

Awesome …

Thought I Commented

Anyway

Coolio

1 Like

Wowzers …

1 Like

Lol that’s ok Brend…no dramas :beers:

Stuff Gets Buried
To Easy…

1 Like

I tried to find anything on any divers that may have checked to see if they continue uninterrupted all the way…if so that’d date them to about 5k years from memory :beers:

1 Like

True that…too many “anomalies” for me :beers:

1 Like

Yeah…Nice Round Number

OI !!

1 Like

Yeppers, might be worth having another look around to see if anything’s been reported recently :beers:

A Big Nuff Pile

Of Anomalies

Turns Into A…

Famaliar Norm

1 Like

Exactly, maybe it’s the other ones that aren’t the anomalies lol… :exploding_head: :beers:

Ain’t It Tho…

Bloody Brill…

1 Like

Too many hushed up too many coincidences, too many similarities…too many intelligent people being cornered…too few know too much and on it goes :beers: