Joe Biden And Gang Are Scared

After stealing the 2020 election for President, Joe Biden and this gang are scared to death of the American people.

It’s evident for anyone who still trusts their own eyes that Joe Biden didn’t win the 2020 election for President, he stole it. The number of records President Trump attained, most votes ever for any candidate prior to the election by 6 million votes or a 10% increase over Obama’s 69 million in 2008, etc., etc., etc…

(Above, one of many of Trump Boat Rallies across the nation before the election).

No, Joe Biden IS NOT the most popular President ever.

Nope, it didn’t happen. We have literally truckloads of evidence showing the election was stolen. There is no way Biden won a legitimate election minus any fraud.

Probably the most obvious evidence Joe Biden stole the 2020 election is because he and his gang are absolutely frightened of facing the American people.

Biden and gang have built walls all around Washington D.C. He held his inauguration inside the iron fences and nobody showed up.

The Biden gang claims Joe Biden won more votes than any President in history by millions of votes. They claim Biden won more than 80 million votes, but where are the voters?

Biden claims he won Pennsylvania but he will never-ever hold an event in Butler, Pennsylvania, free to the public like President Trump did in front of a crowd of tens of thousands:

Biden won’t do this because he can’t physically or cognitively. Biden literally can’t talk without a teleprompter. He can hardly do that and Americans knew it before the election. Americans didn’t and don’t believe Joe Biden is the most popular President ever, because he’s not.

But more importantly, Biden won’t be holding any events free to the public because he is absolutely afraid Americans will show up and tell him what they think of him. If Biden were to hold an open event in New York, California, or Butler, Pennsylvania, the results would be the same.

But most importantly, Biden’s team doesn’t want Americans to know what Americans think of Joe Biden.

Everyone knows Joe Biden stole the 2020 election, especially Joe Biden and his gang know it. That’s why they hide Biden behind the national guard and fences.

32 Likes

Blatantly obvious, but just like killery clinton it will be swept under the rug. :rage:

7 Likes

Maybe it will be swept under the rug, just like it was with Epstein, Weinstein, or more recently the care home death figures from Cuomo"s New York, sweeping under the rug doesn’t work anymore. Too many people are now aware of the practice, even to the extent of actively sesking to find what is under that rug.

12 Likes

Everyone knows what is up, but nothing ever get’s done. 3 tiered justice system, politicians get a free pass, minorities are second in line and then there is the rest of us.

8 Likes

They f*&king should be. The founding fathers would have hung them all for far less. I believe the population has been slowly and quietly neutered over time. I think up till about 40 years ago people would have yanked these people off the streets and put them right in a guillotine where they belong… This regime screwed every American on all sides by disregarding their voice. Every American regardless of party ahould be absolutely furious…there is no accountability anymore and these scumbags can put in power who ever they want. And that pot IS going to boil over, and i unfortunately believe it needs to.

15 Likes

Beyond that common sense, multiple sources have documented evidence of election fraud:

The Navarro Report
Absolute Proof by Mary Fanning, hosted by Mike Lindell
Here is the Evidence
Unmasked: Have we uncovered the truth about the 2020 election? (youtube/jsOXMi1E0tQ) A great summary of evidence
Plus sworn affidavits by witnesses and MORE

There is no excuse for the playacting going on that has corrupted our government and is perpetuating a fraud while disenfranchising American citizens. They will be held accountable soon, the media, the political perps and all the sheep.

13 Likes
3 Likes

That’s the sad truth.

1 Like

Why was this post flagged??.. I see nothing wrong with what the poster offered…

7 Likes

Someone couldn’t be bothered to throw a tantrum so flagged it instead, bit lazy if you ask me.

2 Likes

We should be able to unflag comments from the lunatic crew!

https://www.disclose.tv/t/joe-biden-and-gang-are-scared/23364/7?u=returnoftruthdefendr

3 Likes

IN THE WORDS OF DONALD J TRUMP https://youtu.be/ZMcbxLUoORE

2 Likes

Welcome to DTV… Appreciate your input and hope you will offer more in the future… I do not understand why your first post was flagged as inappropriate… I thought it was a good contribution… Please do not allow that to discourage you with sharing… We have some really good people here and just a few sour apples…

7 Likes

I replied to the flaggers that my content was relevant, not an “ad” but rather an educational link such as used to be the purpose for social media.

The truth about the actual legal vote tallies for the presidential election are, of course, completely relevant and essential for any people to remain free.

If we’re going to be censored by sophomoric nannies on this site, I will find free social media sites.

4 Likes

Like I said…

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

1 Like

Unflagged. System thought it was a possible add. :man_shrugging:t4:

System thought it was a possible add. Brought it back.

1 Like

Welcome to DTV. Something about the link flagged it as possible spam. I cleared it up.

5 Likes

Generally, this is a very good site… The majority of members here are kind, respectful and allow open debate… We have a few sour apples that you will find anywhere you visit… Please do not allow one sour apple to discourage you from sharing… You have the opportunity to make some good friendships here…

5 Likes