Joe Biden Is Now The Subject Of An Active Federal Criminal Investigation!

Joe Biden is the subject of an active federal criminal investigation

DONALD Trump said that Joe Biden must “drop out of the race” after claims “he, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton led a ‘treasonous plot.’”

If he does show up, the American people will throw his @$$ out!

7 Likes

Just think of how much the US gov is taking you guys to the bank on this. You’re the ones paying out of pocket for all of it. Over, and over, and over again. You’re now having to pay an ungodly amount of money to investigate this whole false Russian collusion when the original false Mueller investigation already came in at a staggering $32 million dollars. $32,000,000 all because some very wealthy people with power in the US didn’t want to lose out on money and power. They didn’t care though because they knew they could do it all and leave you guys hanging with the bill.

2 Likes

Great point in how much this has already cost the American tax payers so far. If this investigation was to be concluded with these found guilty of these crimes then surly with all there wealth they should have there assets stripped to cover every single cost for both investigations. I feel that this would be demand by the people.

3 Likes

Brennan’s notes regarding that person’s comments read:

We’re gaining additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED]

CITE alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on 28 July of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service.

POTUS — Any evidence of collaboration between Trump campaign and Russia?
https://www.redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew/2020/10/06/brennan-notes-show-briefing-of-obama-admin-on-clinton-plan-to-link-russian-election-interference-to-trump-campaign/?utm_source=rsafternoonbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=d945d10f26cab096cb83a227aaf641ff

Brennan was the highest spook in the land at the time, and long before a freaking Robert Mueller and the enemy of the people media got their years in the sun, the above is what said spook wrote down.

Told all you TDS suffering, lying media regurgitating, pos leftist futhamuckers (thanks Oto), that this was a coup, PERIOD! Or, at least the closest thing to a coup that has ever happened in this country. Oh but I know, the orange man is bad and destroying our electoral process in order to remove him couldn’t be all bad right? You people have been once again prove to be the useful idiots that we surmised the whole time. I mean, I been ons da DTV for ten years now, well ten years in exactly a week, and if I had shilled for so many now proven to be incorrect positions like many of you statist punks, I’d never be able to show my face. Since you chumps have no shame and no sense of fair play, you’ll be out shilling for the next manufactured orange man bad narrative before weeks end.

8 Likes

Does Trumps 2017 Executive Order not state that citizens found orchestrating and or perpetrating acts of terrorism against their government will suffer assest forfeiture? I honestly feel so much of his first term was to build a solid case against these guys the whole while setting up new exec orders to deal with them.

4 Likes

You are all being played
Biden is the establishment candidate and will never be convicted of treason. Guitly or not.
This is nothing more than a dog and pony show.
Don’t belive me… Time will tell.
It is not the office that controls America it is the establishment.
If the office ran America, ask yourselves why did the current administration not build the wall Mexico was supposed to pay for?

2 Likes

the amount of bullshit on this site is staggering

2 Likes

So, after shilling for Biden last week, and shilling against Trump cuz you like to ride media narratives like a big fat D, suddenly you backtrack to “Biden is establishment, why didn’t Trump, bla bla bla,” You got no self awareness dude, nor consistency, nor basic honesty. Never seen someone be wrong about so many things on DTV. You laughable AF these days, old timer.

7 Likes

Yet here you are. And bullshit is easily waded through and debunked if it is in fact bs. So swim in and swing away Brit. I’d say the amount of TDS suffering foreigners, particularly British wankers, without real arguments on this site is staggering.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

flag that one as well mug

2 Likes

Yeah… no. The psychology behind someone bragging they knocked someone out is that it’s a lie. Now, you might believe you did, which is a normal pathological behavior, but I believe you’re fibbing… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

He couldn’t knock out his blowup doll I’m sure.

6 Likes

Most of you pansies from those little islands are all the same to me tough guy. I’m Scotch Irish too, from the North eastern part of Ireland and Western Scotland, but all American baby. You getting awfully bent out of shape for a foreigner with no argument. You’re also getting real brave bragging about your assault on ze interwebz, cuz pretty sure all you Euro gov’s have hotlines for snitching on people who say certain things on the internet.

No offense to my British compatriots. Some of you still have the hearts of lions within you.

2 Likes

BS and what does that have to do with anything?

oh it was quite easy to down him, a pint bottle of harp off the side of his head and 2 boots to his jaw , it took me about 4 seconds , he will never breath through his nose again , when he goes home hes gonna light up like a christmas tree with all the wiring in his face going through airport scanners , he wont forget

all because he wouldnt let a man sit at peace and have a drink after work