Judge rules Ghislaine Maxwell details are too "sensational and impure" to be disclosed to the public

A federal judge in Manhattan on Thursday ruled on a series of redactions. After reviewing arguments from both sides, U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan allowed most of the government’s redactions to remain in place over Maxwell’s objections while also adding several additional redactions at her request.

“Those portions of the transcript, which were redacted in the civil matter, concern privacy interests, and their disclosure would merely serve to cater to a ‘craving for that which is sensational and impure,’” the judge wrote. “The Court thus concludes that such redactions are justified.”

Details:

2 Likes

Translation…she named names.

18 Likes

Yup! Justice Roberts name is in there too. The swamp is infested.

12 Likes

Now they’re Biden their time.
NHS “Save Us”
Ghislaine drops the dime.

For safety of public
Is the New term?
To hide hide hide
The coverups return.

6 Likes

This has gone just like many of us expected. We all hoped Maxwell would name people, she most likely did and now it’s being covered up by the same people that killed/relocated Epstein.

I’m sure there’s at least one redaction that reads, “I walked in and Bill was :basketball::basketball:‘s deep in …”

9 Likes

Judge, did you not see the Grammys? SHOW IT! Facts need to be exposed!

2 Likes

Is “sensational and impure” the new way of saying “truthful and disgusting”?

4 Likes

Considering what dc, msm and hollywood try to push as normal and ok, it’s gotta be a whole other level of nasty.

4 Likes

Wow this is a shame.

1 Like

A true travesty. With biden “running things” it’s all just a meme. I’d offer my soul to keep those untold kids safe. Anything less is coming up short in my eyes.

1 Like

EXACTAMENTE…!!

Corrupt elite,…they all have dirty hands

2 Likes

Yes she probably started naming names. However she also probably started talking about two other things that are Pandora’s box for the establishment - mind control, the scope of its mastery and use on the populace and Israel’s and Zionist’s central role to the true horrors being unleashed in our world.

You will not be allowed to now the truth about your society and country Mr.Joe Public. Best of all they as long as they keep it out of the MSM, they can count on you never understanding this to be a threat to your life and that of your family.

Again if the public knew how far gone things actually are, they just might out of desperation come to their senses, and that’s a biiiiggggg IF!

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

I call bull, any adult should be able to see what was going on, how in the world are adults supposed to make the best decisions for themselves and their family if they don’t know everything that goes on politically and otherwise. If there are high level names involved, and we know there are, then there is all the more reason why we should know. If we don’t know the evil in the world how can we protect ourselves from it.

3 Likes

There’s no cheese where they’re going :joy::joy:

Seems like the old school protection system is at it again.

2 Likes