Just saying

29 Likes

I don’t know, Joanne…
Ignorance is bliss after all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ignorance may be bliss :flushed: but people perish for lack of knowledge :wink:. And I ain’t perishing! Not good grammer though :laughing:

1 Like

I hears ya! I used to say there should be no excuse, but honestly, our populace has been dumbed down to where critical thinking is a thing of the past.

7 Likes

You come up with some good sayings sometimes… I once borrowed one of your quotes and used it a couple of time… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@JoAnne

10 Likes

… its verboten!

Is that German? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It english if you say it really REALLY fast lol

Great post the more and more I get to research Trump and Biden has me questioning all info from everywhere.

Who can you trust?

What info is indeed fact?

One thing is a fact you can find facts to whatever you want online nowadays.

Facts the earth is flat.

Facts the world will end.

Facts aliens exist.

Eyewitness accounts of everything.

If one side can fall for the bs could it be the same for the opposite side?

I think we all need to ask ourselves these questions when research and coming to conclusions.

3 Likes

You could have left that part out lol :grinning:

2 Likes

Ok. I see what your saying.

Makes sense.

That’s called critical thinking.
Not a new concept
Just a less taught concept
Take emotions out and think

2 Likes

You take that back…or…errrrr…wait…ummmm…is that good? Lol

3 Likes

I would bet that willful ignorance is a trait that would keep ones soul from advancing! Certainly keeps one pretty detached in this reality.

1 Like

reminds me:

Ever wonder what the term, “Drank the kool aid”, etc is from?!

mindless followers who were suicided in mass because they drank poisoned kool-aide.

> The “Jonestown Massacre” occurred on November 18, 1978, when more than 900 members of an American cult called the Peoples Temple died in a mass suicide-murder under the direction of their leader Jim Jones (1931-78). It took place at the so-called Jonestown settlement in the South American nation of Guyana. Jones had founded what became the Peoples Temple in Indiana in the 1950s, then relocated his congregation to California in the 1960s. In the 1970s, following negative media attention, the powerful, controlling preacher moved with some 1,000 of his followers to the Guyanese jungle, where he promised they would establish a utopian community. On November 18, 1978, U.S. Representative Leo Ryan, who had gone to Jonestown to investigate claims of abuse, was murdered along with four members of his delegation. That same day, Jones ordered his followers to ingest poison-laced punch while armed guards stood by.

Blindly following has its costs for sure.

and for those of you who want to kiss boots, well this is for you.

4 Likes

Thanks for the lesson!

Like the people that blindly accept MSN, CNN, FOX or any of the social media connected “news” agencies as “informing” you on AYTHING.

THERE IS A REASON they all tell the same “stories” even using the same words most of the time and then… there is the little detail they are over 90% PRIVATE OWNED.

2 Likes