Same as it Ever Was

Create a Fake Pandemic
Create Fake Food Shortages

Condition Us
To Think
Freedom is Selfish

And…

7 Likes

My family and I eat meat at almost every meal, so lots of luck with Harris saying any different. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I bet she scarfs it down

1 Like

She knows how to gobble the trouser trout…

2 Likes

And then some… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I Don’t Buy Groceries…

I Grow and Hunt

So…

7 Likes

Skank …

Complete Sentence…

5 Likes

@otomon
@Spock
@catman

@ReturnofTruthdefendR
@oldschool
@mastiffs2

1 Like

@danny_28764

@CrestMonkey
@shadow1like

This is the typical leftist mentality.
At the same time SHE will eat what she wants.

If the left
keeps getting their way…
She may be
the first one on
the rotisserie.
November 3rd is coming.
Chaos from the MSM will ensue
Trump Votes will be drumming
The lefts faces turning blue
Scream they will
4 more years
of eating
the Red Pill.

2 Likes

If i recall correctly. This policy against what we eat is not just an issue within the USA.but a global issue been fully pushed under the UN agenda 21/2030 plans for future development for a sustainable world. Hell even the fat porker of a Prime minister we have here in the UK Boris ‘the megalomaniac’ Johnson has only just recently said very similar things on how the people of the UK needs to chsnge its eating habits. Pushing on he same lines of eating less red meat and junk foods. Find this funny has he just paid people to go out and stuff there faces in his eat out to help out schemes. Now this dick head is call g us all fat greedy over eaters. And our actions as resulted in the rise of the dreaded convid. He has also openly pushed the UN s NEW GREEN DEAL as our blue print to rebuild from this pandemic. How he still calls himself a conservative is beyond me. Because all his policy is that of what we had under Labour with Tony Blair has PM. If anything has to go and be destroyed then it has to start at the very sauce of all these evil plans and ideas to enslave us. That place is the UN along with every agency that flys its banner of enslavement.

4 Likes

The Democrats are 1000% dedicated to the Agenda 21 plan that is a plan to restructure EVERY aspect of life from sleeping schedules, diet, and what you are allowed to even talk about or think and AFTER they have brainwashed everyone they will “re-settle” America evenly and control who and when people are allowed to have children or “detours” in life from work and serving the government.

The diet is just the tip of the iceburg they plan on re-educating everyone in America and eventually the world in one of 11 “zones” by putting them in camps in America and Canada.

They plan on implanting a chip to regulate critital or higher thought and a chip to track and monitor the location and heart rate of everyone alive.

LOOK IT UP

It’s no longer “conspiracy” and “crazy talk” when the FEMA camps are being built with sniper towers and armed guards that are being trained to keep people under control no better than the camps of ww2

4 Likes

Record Turn Out
Here in Georgia

In Person Early Voting…

Heavy Just Over The
Line in TN too…

2 Likes

You Are Correct

It’s Trickle Down

From The UN

NWO Masters…

2 Likes

Okay let’s see…mmmh hm. GOT IT!!! I’m completley lost.

1 Like

From the looks of her she should be dictating how much she eats. Like all Democrat women her butt is so big she drags it behind her like an alligator

2 Likes

I Don’t Buy Groceries…

I Grow and Hunt

So…

Okay so ditch the husband and marry me

1 Like