Kid identifies white horse of revelation

I was simply pointing out that the etymology for crown in the Biblical Greek is not associated with the word corona. And the crown in Revelation 6 is obviously a real crown as it sits on a rider’s head. No need for loose word associations. And if you want to be living at the 1st Seal, I’d argue that you really don’t understand what that would mean.

how much I like your art , that its on topic and like one of my favoite.

keep doodling

and there should be a whole thread about this image and covid

i see twin towers and a white horse with a needle tongue and dead old people and babies, remember this artist lived thru spanish flu

2 Likes

Here is an interesting take on the meaning of the white horse @Othelzer @ReturnofTruthdefendR
The white horse that John described represents a false “Christ” and false Christianity.
The one sitting on this horse is actually a counterfeit of the true Christ described in [Revelation 19:11-16] the real Christ wields a sharp two-edged sword, while the false Christ is represented as carrying a bow.
Christ returning in great power and glory at the outset of the Millennium. While it does show Him riding a white horse, the rest of the description is very different: “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He does judge and make war …And out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God” [vs. 11,15]
In [II Corinthians 11:13-15], Paul recorded how false ministers (or false Christ’s) do their work—deluding, deceiving and causing vast numbers of people to accept counterfeit Christ’s, this has been happening for 2,000 years.
False ministers and deceivers were prophesied to delude the “many”—not the “few.”
Almost immediately after Christ’s death and resurrection, false ministers and deceivers entered His true flock. This is the very reason why He warned each of the seven eras of chapters two and three with separate messages.
The white horse has been Christianity for last 2000 years!!

This is text rape–the most toxic toxin in Christendom.

please explain, I like to hear differing opinion

The body of your post I agree with. The above not necessarily, though this idea could be connected. One thing many people miss when they evaluate the Bible, is that every passage and idea has a parallel passage or idea spoken of somewhere else, so that the message is better defined by taking all together as opposed to each verse separately. So I agree that the maybe false Christianity is represented by the first seal, and first rider. However, my own take is that this event is still yet future, and the passage not representative of the entire time period of the church. Let me elaborate:

What many people miss, is that Revelation, particularly the Seals themselves, are simply a parallel of Jesus’ Olivet discourse. As is Paul’s eschatology in the book of 2 Thessalonians. Read Matthew 24, then 2 Thessalonians, then Revelation 6 and it all comes together as it outlined in thes graphs:

Matthew vs thess vs rev

In Matthew 24, Jesus opens with the false Christs they lead astray. In Revelation it is the rider on the white horse, a replacement Christ that goes forth to conquer. The next verse in Matthew 24 is about wars and rumors of wars. The next verses in Revelation are about the red horse and wars and destruction, etc. You can do this all the way through Matthew 24 and Revelation 6 to see the parallels. My point is simply that your point has merit, but I see it as a future event, whereas some do see it as an entire unfolding of the last two thousand years. However, it can be more clearly understood if you view it as a future collection of interacting events. When the rider on the white horse appears, the one with the bow, not Christ, war breaks out on the earth. This war causes the famines of the 3rd horse, which causes the deaths of the pale horse. And if the first rider on the white horse is the antichrist who forces the world to worship him, what happens next in Revelation? Well the 5th seal, where we read:

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

…the persecutions of antichrist where those who refuse to worship the beast and take his mark are executed and martyred. These are all future events. However, within Bible prophecy, there is what is known as near/far interpretation. So your theory could be correct in that it is representative of the entire time period, but also has a future actual fulfillment. Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

It actually says “a crown is given to him and he went out to conquer “ so no , it is not a literal crown on his head … even the in Ancient Greek corona was used for the glow around the sun also as the crown around it . You just making shot up as you go ?

Again, the word is not corona. It is a crown, in Greek, which is Stephanos:

Strong’s Number G4735 matches the Greek στέφανος (stephanos),
which occurs 18 times in 18 verses in the tr Greek.

Go ahead and check all 18 uses, and they are always for a crown as in one worn on the head. Seems it is you who is wanting to believe something, rather than having the ability to come to the right conclusion through actual study.

The horse are obviously symbolic but the color of the symbolic horse I believe to be relevant such as the medical field in all the world uses white as their color , or like China or Russia is also know to the world as red , black horse could mean banking controls , economic failures supply chain disruptions , rolling blackout of power , pale horse is the sickness and death that comes with the fall of power grids no running water , food and fresh water… just a thought . Definitely not going to be a couple of dudes riding horses around with bid swords and crowns on their heads :joy:

Religious hocus pocus like the bogus virus.
Parasitic religiosity is demonic. Get a sonic tonic and be bound to sound or free to see the family tree.
If you’re waiting for the end times you’re wasting your time but that’s already evident by bull you’ve been programmed/brainwashed with.
There is no beginning and no end, that’s the beauty of consciousness and spiritual awakening.
Doesn’t the buy bull teach you to be wise as serpents?
It’s witchcraft my friends and the Ouroboros never ends.
Covens gather together like birds of a feather looking down on the town for hearts of gold, or gaggles of goblins in the shadows shying away from the Spirit that seeks like minded geeks, but the illumination of flaming arrows dispels and fuels the mind that speaks.
I thought Opioids were bad enough but you lingering lot take the cake with ‘opiates for the masses’.
The Supernatural Shadow - YouTube

Sorry I meant 2000 years.

I understood.

The Pale Rider, It’s all fiction friction and superstition mission.
Pale Rider | Clint Eastwood Yabancı Kovboy Filmi | Türkçe Dublaj Full Western Filmi İzle - YouTube

Good movie, I like westerns, The Good The Bad and The Ugly is one of my favourites.

1 Like

No, they are symbolic for what they entail. I have a hard time seeing why people make the Bible so difficult to understand. It is not. The rider on the white horse is the same entity that Jesus says of the one who comes in his own name. The red horse stands for war, and are the wars of antichrist depicted in Daniel 11. One cannot understand eschatology properly if they continuously try and pigeonhole every contemporary event into some sort of Bible framework. Like I believe absolutely that the coronavirus madness of the last year and a half could easily lead to all these things, but I don’t believe the Bible is speaking of coronavirus in its descriptions of the riders on the horses.

1 Like

Sounds like your own mind is filled with deception and has rejected truth. Always fascinating to me how those who dabble in the New Age are immediately triggered by Christian prophecy. It is your vitriolic reaction which is demonic friend. If it’s all ‘buy bull’, you should not even care, as I don’t care about your own deceptions. Knock and the door will be opened to you. Seek and you will find. I cannot be deterred by those whose words betray them as one who has never sought.

1 Like

What do you think is the right way to study the Bible, if I may ask?

The clip reminded me of a passage. Might be useful to someone here:

(GW) 2 peter 1:20 “No prophecy in Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation.”

Replace the word Son for Sun and the bibble babble makes much more sense.
Amen comes from Amen Ra.
Why am I talking to the blind?

Truth is my compass.
My journey is time.
So much can Amass.
Such too is sublime.

When you look at Christianity especially Catholicism and how it was used to conquer through out history there are similarities to [Revelation 6:1-2] and [Matthew 24:4-5].