Kim Jong-Un's sister warns Biden to avoid 'causing a stink' if he wants peace

“Causing a Stink”!? Sister of North Korean leader warns Biden.

Kim Yo-jong has given the White House a warning:

'We take this opportunity to warn the new US admin trying hard to give off powder smell in our land. If it wants to sleep in peace for [the] coming four years, it had better refrain from causing a stink at its first step.'⁣

And just today, a U.S. commander claims that North Korea has achieved ‘alarming success’ in nuclear, missile development, according to Yonhap News.

4 Likes

Let the theatrics begin.

1 Like

This chick must have been reading a script from 50 years ago. Nothing to see here. North Korea is gone when we decide so.

2 Likes

Well what can you say to that? But regardless of how people see the North Koreans government i will say this about them unlike our lying deceitful psychotic money grabbing pieces of excrement that we are blindly and stupidly voting in to power. You at least know if in North Korea and the government wants you dead and gone they dont hide it or lie. Or invent some sh!t virus has a screen to roll out an amazing vaccine in under 10mths to get on and do it in a pretence of wanting nothing but the best for you. No they just roll out a zsu 23/2 AA gun and let rip at you. See you know exactly where you stand. And hopefully not on a concrete square tied to a large wooden post.

4 Likes

Best not send Swalwell

1 Like

The North Koreans had respect for President Trump… He was the first to cross into their border and to arrange a peace deal… No other American President could do that… All of Asia was happier and feeling more at ease because of that… With Biden being installed, we appear to be much weaker as tensions increase… We may still be a Super Power for the time being but we are more vulnerable now… It’s back to more sable rattling and doing business as usual… Even North Korea gets it…

4 Likes

Im sure Joe heard, "Stink" and thought, mmmmmmmmmmmm, id like to smell me some of that…!

3 Likes

“I dont want your country I just want your children”

-Joe Biden

1 Like

Sniff sniff say what?
The pedodent does like asian children too…

2 Likes

That’s a sad picture. The girl knows what is coming. I bet she isn’t related to the ones smiling.

you believe that bs you’re spouting?
you don’t think anyone else would step in?

See even the NorKo’s are pissed about the election fraud

3 Likes

Progressive Joe Biden. Undoing Progression because Orange man was mean.

3 Likes

I’ll assume you’re referring to China. Read up on Chinese history. Not exactly a record of glorious victories. MacArthur was right and Truman was wrong in the Korean war. Recently Chinese soldiers retreated from Indian soldiers with sticks. Communists are experts at using smoke and mirrors to inflate their capabilities. Besides, tactical nuclear weapons will checkmate an army of 200 million men.

1 Like

so these other countries don’t have tactical nukes?
be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.
i haven’t seen usa win a war yet.

The problem is 2 different systems, N.Korea will have just one man at the helm for 50 years, the west will swap n change the leadership every 4 years with each new leader bringing different options and hardships, half of the west are fighting the other half other politics so until tptb stop dividing us all regimes of the east will not take any agreement signed as gospel, so to speak

One of the worst robo voices overlayed with pictures.
RRR

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

I would have actually rather heard Rosanne Barr and I’ve never thought that ever.

1 Like

Haha don’t go there dude lol
I just find this thread empty, not even a link, just some old pics.
…fear mongering Imo.
RRR

1 Like