L-lysine $ 0,02 per pill makes Covid go away in hours!

afbeelding

News we don’t hear, why we don’t hear it, because it robs Big Pharma of their Jab Profits. This post is about cheap amino-acid supplement that works better (&safer) than Gov proscribed Jab. Doctors in Dominican Republic use it to prevent infections in staff and to eliminate Covid symptoms in sever Covid patients in HOURS after administration of this amino-acid.

…over 1000 patients have now been successfully treated with surprisingly rapid dissolution of symptoms and return to health. Even severely infected COVID-19 patients have been able to come off the ventilator with lysine therapy, say doctors.

It gets even better, if you eat well you are already stuffed with L-lysine and you don’t even need to take this pill supplement.

Being proper foodie let me first inform you which foods will get your L-lysine levels up, why pay for the pills :joy::

• Eggs
  • Yoghurt
  • Cheese
  • Beans
  • ALL MEATS (pork, poultry, beef, fish) → the real reason why we must reduce our meet consumption, it makes us healthier.

How L-lysine works?

Ladies and Gentleman, what do we say to our governments, their experts, crisis managers, big pharma who pays them, industries that support them, employers and zombie minions who push the jab consumption?

afbeelding

L-lysine may well be our Silver Bullet to deal with jabbed shedding spike proteins, it may even help the poor souls who were entrapped by media and took the Jab.

Eat Well Folks…it will do you Good :beers:

22 Likes

Any decent muscle powder supplies more of this a day than you need a well. Good post.

7 Likes

Thanks Enik! You know me, I’ll advocate folks eat more eggs :rofl:

4 Likes

What food to avoid during infection …

3 Likes

Interesting stuff catman, thanks. What’s most interesting to me is the food groups with high L-lysine content as those are the bulk of what I eat. I’ve been a non-conformant from day one. Never wore a mask anywhere unless I was denied entry at places like the bank or doctors office. I continued to travel all over the country, sleep in hotels and just generally live my life like Covid was complete bullshit. I took vitamin c and D3 but outside of that, I took zero precautions and got on with life. I never got Covid nor did anyone within my immediate or extended family.

13 Likes

Welcome mate! Same here buddy, meat, cheese and eggs daily, don’t remember last time I was sick. Covid cases I only see on TV and on the job, when going gets tough a new covid version goes through the company lol always striking same folks. You are blessed with big country that makes travel interesting, being restricted just to NL I’m less happy - max 2h drive and I hit the border :rofl:

6 Likes

So does Gin n Tonic with lotsa lime

3 Likes

where is NL?

No friggin way!!! … I’ll read up on this later but all the more reason for taking a good protein shake in the mornings – can get all aminos plus the 2 or 3 the body cannot produce itself naturally …

A balanced diet and away you go!

… honestly … if its proven this simple to overcome, there should be hell to pay!

3 Likes

Right on!. I’m swimming in eggs this time of year!.

7 Likes

Where are the light blue ones from??

Boiled Eggs (halved) … Mayonnaise. Add a little milk to the mayo to make a thick-sauce … pour it over the boiled eggs. Cayenne pepper over the top & devour with toast of choice :grin::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Arucana chickens. I will try your recipe, sounds yummy.

2 Likes

I take a supplement that contains

Turmeric
Milk Thistle extract
Dandelion extract
Artichoke
Choline
CoQ10
L-Lysine
L-Glutamine
L-Carnitine
Inositol
Ginger
Garlic
Beetroot
Green Tea
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
Vitamin B12
Folic Acid
Iron.
What you say @catman ?

2 Likes

l-lysine will make our digg harder and is more halucigenic than acid. lol it looks like an alex jones commercial. nobody trust anything anymore. how many advices are there and whos testing it all out . puhh

@Spectre in EU, the NetherLands.

@Derring_Do way my friend and yes there will be hell to pay.

@doe753 mmmmmm going all mushy seeing the pic, if somebody places bacon pic near the eggs I’ll go full tilt :rofl:

3 Likes

@Smigg Hi buddy, watch out for titanium dioxide, multivitamin pills usually have it as colouring agent. Garlic, ginger and turmeric I use fresh when cooking. If you eat enough meat you should not worry about iron and B-vitamins, Zinc and Magnesium. Some of the stuff you listed (Q10, C, D-cod oil) I take in the winter as extra.
afbeelding

@sedna L-lysine supplement may give you diarrhoea and stomach cramps, where did you read it makes you hallucinate or dig harder? Puhhhhh :rofl:

1 Like

There is no covid to make go away

2 Likes

Hear you Marty, Covid scare is Fake but there is definitively something IMHO, is this internal or external is debatable.

2 Likes

Jij hebt zo gelijk,voeding is Alles…!!

1 Like