Leaked: UFOs swarming US Navy destroyer; US Navy confirms footage as genuine

A US Navy destroyer has supposedly taken incredible footage.

A video shows several pyramid-shaped UFOs swarming above the ship at night. The leaked video was just recently shared on social media websites.

Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell was anonymously sent the baffling video from July 2019 as well as detailed information on an alleged intelligence briefing conducted by the Pentagon into Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP).

The Pentagon has now confirmed to The Black Vault via e-mail, that the photos and videos leaked this week, all were taken by Navy personnel.

“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel. The UAPTF has included these incidents in their ongoing examinations,” said Susan Gough, Pentagon Spokesperson.

“As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP.”

This incident appears to tally up with a previous story published by The Drive of multiple destroyers being swarmed by “mysterious drones” off California.

8 Likes

Its a TRB3…lol

The navy is not obliged to tell the truth…lol

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001

LOL CHEERS

5 Likes

More to come, it’s inevitable now, but why hide the truth for so long…

5 Likes

Its the tip of the iceberg,dude they have spaceships…
How come a trillon dollars disappeared from the us tresury each fucken year since log a long time…lol.

cheers

4 Likes

It isn’t our technology though 100% and is maybe why we are seeing a lot more of them now.

just saying…

Submarines…lol…on steroids…

cheers

So your questioning their existence altogether, fair enough dude we all have our theories and beliefs.

Ive been in one ,once in 1978,its like being on the electric chair for about what felt like three minutes then were docked inside a gigantic ship orbiting jupiter.

I care not if you no believe…lol

cheers,…the thread seems viral,

1 Like

It’s not whether I believe you or not, Its just I know that it isn’t our technology that’s all.

Its our technology, its really really old tech

1 Like

Its man made for sure,et,ex dimensional, maybe i dont know.either that i was briefed about how the thingy works…lol

cheers,sorry i didt wanted to offend you

You honestly haven’t, I understand you so I cant be offended by you.

Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

Thanks for saving me the trouble

100% true there cosmine … :beers:

UFO does not mean extraterrestrial

1 Like

On that ship it was almost only brown hair european females…just saying.

That ship can be seen from earth whit a professional telescope.Its huge.So big im not sure how big…impressive,some long needle.

ww2 german training camp…lol.

Im just speculating here…

Cheers

Thank you…few get it…Groom Lake coordinates ops with Blue Water Navy…

No comment…or maybe it was saturn,im not sure…lol
dont jupiter as some rings too…yes found them…lol

cheers