Lightning Monoliths!

Awsome article folks!!
Lightning atrracted to stone monoliths.
Reminds me of a story where a group of teens got vaporized in the circle of stonehinge.

Another breadcrumb to the plate!!!

2 Likes

Here is another interesting correlation.

@brendace
@Skippychippy
@Ralos

3 Likes

Cheers mate that was an interesting read…the rock composition alteration is intriguing…

Always comes back to frequency huh…I’m thinking the nubs may have been a way to balance the structures, get it humming along nicely :beers:

1 Like

Ikr? Amazing Stuff!!

And a lot of said megalithic sites use rocks with quartz, that can have electrical properties. Lightning could charge up these rocks. :beers:

" A common misconception is that a quartz watch runs on electricity generated by quartz alone, when in fact the quartz is charged with electricity from a battery. Electricity is produced from electrons in motion."

A common misconception is that a quartz watch runs on electricity generated by quartz alone, when in fact the quartz is charged with electricity from a battery. Electricity is produced from electrons in motion

From my understanding quartz, for instance in a watch, is induced by the electronic circuit’s generated frequency to cause the quartz to physically resonate harmonically, combined with the piezoelectric effect, a small electric charge generated from the physical bending of a substance with that effect, to generate a signal. Truly marvelous stuff though: https://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/clocks-watches/quartz-watch.htm

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.