LOL...Most common Covid symptom is a headache

Yes - you read that right - a fking headache. The UK government and the NHS are telling people to get tested if they have a headache because it is the most common symptom associated with Covid-19.

It has become an utter piss take now. I am sure these media outlets have a right giggle at our expense.

Most common Covid symptoms are now headache and sore throat (telegraph.co.uk)

8 Likes

Look how many morons have already bought everything they’re selling. All they have to do is have the media report a story they way they want it, and voila, instant acquiescence. Looks to me like they need to test people, on faulty pcr tests at that, simply to justify each and every move they make. I still to this day have not even been tested for Covid and don’t plan to. The only way I’ll even take a test is if I fall ill enough that I’d have to protect my place of employment by making sure I don’t actually have Covid. Most of my coworkers all got jabbed though, so maybe my concerns are pointless…

4 Likes

They have done a number on us, mate; and not just any old number.

3 Likes

They are trying as hard as possible to get as many people as possible to be tested so they can use the high infection rates to justify another lockdown.

6 Likes

That’s exactly what they are doing.

1 Like

This is yet further bullshit by the NHS. Shall i tell you what a bunch of hypocritical arse holes these idiots are pushing this crap! You have an head ache so get a covid test. Well let me tell you. The Hull and East riding NHS trust are a sack of crap they are using convid to neglect patients to a degree that rhey are putting lives at risk. My case. I finally got to see a doctor for late stage heart failure here in hull last Thursday. A wait of 19mths since i last so one. But to show how useless they are. When i got home i had a letter from the Freeman hospital in Newcastle for a heart transplant assessment for next Thursday 17th June. Now before i can attend i need an MRSA test and a PCR test. But hull NHS trust will not sort a PCR test for me to go for the assessment. Even though i have to self isolate 72hrs prior to been admitted i some how have to go to a walk in test site to get one. And they won’t send the hospital in Newcastle the results. I have to do that. The MRSA test i thought i had in the bag. I picked up the swabs from my GP on Monday and returned Tues. Today my GP called me to inform me that the Hull and East riding NHS trust Labs have refused to do my mrsa test. And said its down to the admitting hospital to do. So do i have to now travel from Hull to Newcastle to do a test that takes 1min to do? And i still haven’t got the PCR test sorted and has to be done 72hrs prior. Lets just say that my transplant assessment nurse is disgusted by hull NHS trust. Not only for totally abandoning me for 19mths but for them to refuse to do two very simple tests not only organise them but actually give the results. I feel so sorry for all those doctors and nurses who do a great job. Especially those at the Freeman hospital in Newcastle. It was the best care i have ever had when i was there last July. But these are let down by total arse holes who frankly should not be working in the NHS period. There oath is to do no harm. Yet these twats are openly refusing to do test to allow me to go for a heart transplant assessment. Thank feck i never banged a pan and claped these dicks. Rant over. :+1:

6 Likes

They’ve even sent the army into Manchester and the sheeple are still oblivious to their antics.

2 Likes

The NHS is being used as a political tool. I know from experience that the majority of trust higher-uppers, are seriously flawed, ideological half-wits, whose primary concern isn’t the welfare of their patients.

4 Likes

Not just another lockdown. They will go for mandatory vaccination. Well they can kiss my hairly little ass

4 Likes

A massive, hand-to-cock, initiative. The guy is in panic mode.

Just goes to show how utterly corrupt and feckless the establishment is when you have flotsam like that cunt, running the country.

2 Likes

Well I hope who ever agrees to implement a mandatory vaccine believes in it enough to give their life for the cause.

3 Likes

I honestly would rather fight the bastards than continue with this shit-show. No point to anything if this is how it is going to be.

3 Likes

He’s a sociopathic narcissistic, imbecilic cunt who needs a swift kick in the bollocks.

2 Likes

“sociopathic narcissistic”

That is a near perfect description of the fiend.

2 Likes

Still to kind im my honest opinion :rofl: love to see him and all his globalist palls been publicly Hung Drawn and Quartered. I would personally be happy to place his head on the pike and place it on London bridge :+1:

1 Like

Preferable footwear…winkle pickers.

1 Like

I made a similar comment on twitter and got banned for 12 hours lol.

Oh twatter booted me off over Brexit when i pointed out that Mays so called withdrawal treaty had been translated from German to English and the reason why people could not understand it. It was great when the Bruges group then reported on it and i said told you so. Then twatter banned me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m going to have to get tested every Saturday and Sunday morning then…:joy:

Never been tested,never will be tested…I do not consent.

1 Like