Looked like a INVASION! - Witness films OVER 500 "UFOs" in the 4am sky above Brisbane, Australia

5 Likes

I had a vivid dream several years ago maybe 5 or 6 where i was outside looking up at the stars at night and i swear the whole nights sky was completely abuzz with light orbs moving roubnd everywhere all over the sky there was literally hundreds of them i remember thinking in the dream that you cant see them under normal circumstances they are hidden or cloaked somehow but they are up there buzzing around thousands of them right under our noses getting up to who knows what devious demonic activities because in no way does i believed that these orb ufo things are mere aliens from some other planet nah they are far far more sinister then that for sure-full demonic frankly,
yep thats what i believe and for very good reasons yep/

2 Likes

Nice vids Rook! … :beers:

1 Like

There are hundreds confirmed flying around all the time I believe that at least half of them are simply people with a certain “clearance level” traveling around.

500 years ago it was suspicious today with all the technolgies that are being hidden and then revealed 50 or 60 years after the fact it’s hard to believe there are not entire “fields” of technology that exist without our knowledge.

1 Like

elon musks sats pretty simple.

1 Like

Very Cool video , Thanks for sharing! I like MRMBB333, he has some really GREAT presentaions , I had been a subscriber of his for a few years , although I have been banned recently from YT. I still stop by at times to check him out. Take Care

2 Likes

When they arrive, our airports will be upgraded

2 Likes

Now thats a COOL Craft!

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a starlink train.

1 Like

AKA Space Junk

1 Like

Well, it’ll all burn up eventually

1 Like

Your welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s scary. I had a same exact dream of this. The whole sky was lit up where the stars would be. Billions of lights in the sky buzzing around.

1 Like

Hi @rookrifle, please assign your future opening posts to a category. Thank you.

Most likely its the soul out of the body during dreaming state observing in spirit form what we cant see with the naked eye normally. yep

1 Like

Your welcome and thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.