Lord of DTV Return Of The King

Lord of DTV Return Of The King

@Kemo Data… why untill now do i get to find out? why shut everyone out i get it… but old Canubis?

If truly you are data then were both here on this earth/forum together for a new era.

For with a new system comes new challenges… now when u make an enemy you create a flag against you. From new to basic i was downed and shackled by my favorite people to spill my drink on.

Not even understanding what is happening i broke free with the help of the brethren still strong.

Now were learning of this great pyramid… But we all know there is only 1 true king.

pyramiddtv

So i Canubis will raise a finger and ask the brethren to flag all my enemy’s as you so know and so it will be done.

Make way for the king to return order or create chaos… only you the brethren will decide… as have you always, you should all be proud as i am.

2 Likes

Can…wheredahell you been :face_with_raised_eyebrow:?? Seems like a lot of babble here this time…you bitching,or rambling??:flushed::wave:

this is “1st Contact” msg for data…

I been around, now im lurking like a wizard…

Alright I guess…got my eye on you tho😆

tbh i been on kinnys discord… filling in for data… for a friend…

made many other friends along the way tho ha, DTV will always be my home tho untill the day its foundations crumble…

2 Likes

Cmon …,you don’t have any friends :relaxed:…I been on zorgs discord…few others from here are there too…

1 Like

I am everywhere i need to be.

with slith iron zorg shagy data…

1 Like

heh watching that never forget it was me that defeated cornbread…

Must use different name​:flushed::+1:

Back in a day and a time that video was made all DTV was a different place…a source of creation far greater then what DTV is today…

Sadly the same day freedom of speech died.

Ever since i have fought with my wisdom so none of you never need to raise your sword…

10 years+ in the makeing have i built the way… all i ask is 1 last epic for our dear brother DATA…

I feel I can’t complain only being here about a year but…I have to admit it’s not exactly getting better…economically necessary :flushed:…?

And what happened to Data??

data went awall, @kemo is data… and i want answers…

No…data’s just somewhere else…

i will never forgirve data…for what u have done…needs alotsa fixing…

tovariish…

even the soldat spit on you…

What if you’re data😳??

im Australian… there is a big ass difference…