Maternity Nurse Examines An Enigmatic Mummy In The Highlands Of Peru

Here we have an Aussie nurse, a maternity nurse actually alongside Brien…looking at what’s is suggested as a infant skeleton…it’s interesting listening to people who know this stuff scratch their heads at what they’re looking at…

As far as I know, while it’s rare, the fontanelle can stay open to a degree until 3…but an open fontanelle and molars is just off the chart strange…and this skull doesn’t exhibit signs of cranial boarding either…

So a maternity nurse is as perplexed as us…and concludes what we’re looking at isn’t like us…she’s not the Only person in a professional field scratching their head either…there’s no sign of any other teeth in the gums, so the teeth your looking at it would seem are the only ones this skeleton would’ve got…

Cheers guys :beers:

2 Likes

Saw this a while back and it just keeps confirming the obvious fact that there is something other than Homo Sapiens Sapiens in this admixture of people. I still think it is shocking that most professionals will not say anything on record. And more obvious still ,is that there was at least 1 (but probably more) past global civilisations. :beers:

1 Like

Amen to that mate…there’s no Linear A to B anything going on…let’s say survivors of a cataclysm went underground and perhaps started there a long time…could this explain the larger eye sockets, or am I going the wrong way here?.. :beers:

1 Like

That is the big question…a great idea by the way…when you think about all the underground cities and caverns…where would you go in the advent of a global cataclysm. :beers:

1 Like

Looking at some of the tunnels and the capacity they could of held…they could spend considerable time underground…I’m just wondering aloud if these guys are the ones who potentially rode out the storm and emerged.??? :beers:

1 Like

It would explain a lot of the ancient myth stories… :beers:

1 Like

Ant people, seed people…whatever hat, it’s the same head :beers:

1 Like

Is there more than one creation story from the Aboriginal peoples myths ?

1 Like

Geez good question…there’s the rainbow serpent, which as far as I know is the predominate one…but, with other stories they change a bit through countries…I’ll double check the spelling of the country I live…

With so many languages spoken here there’s bound to be variations…apparently something like 140 languages have died out or are in danger of, since European arrival…it’s a massive shame too…how many stories or accounts are just gone :beers:

1 Like

Sounds like a post for the future… :face_with_monocle: :beers:

1 Like

I was just saying to Brend that all sorts of stuff I was reading recently is gone, like it’s dropped off the net…it’s getting harder and harder to find info on certain subjects :beers:

1 Like

Destroying the past…in order to re-write the future… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

They can try to alter it but they can’t change it…something our hand wringing dairy allergic lefties need to learn :beers:

1 Like