Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency

Urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data up to 26th May 2021

Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy Ltd and EbMC Squared CiC, is a Community Interest Company that conducts research mandated by the public and funded by public donations - no conflicts of interest and do not engage in industry-funded work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1G4_Q6141eSb7D6KeOz5Fp1VvYsGOUjQI/view?usp=sharing

Yeah…deffo not taking the jab!!

3 Likes

A quick TLDR as 11 pages is a lot, i guess…

“The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the
COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans”

1 Like

The MHRA will read this shrug it off and continue to allow these posions to be used. Because they bought and paid for by the Bill and Melinda gates foundation. Proof here;

This report is damming evidence has to the safety of the so called vaccines. But you can bet. Just has with every other reports that say these are dangerous and causing harm and death. The will once again be ignored by the MSM and government’s. Infact they will double down on pushing for more to be forced and coerced into taking it. The only way this madness will stop is when we the people demands it stops. The government is currently out of control and is now more a dictatorship. I have saved this page. Has well has screenshot all 11 pages just incase it mysteriously vanishes. Great find on this :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I have a sad feeling you’re correct mate, unfortunately. It probably won’t make the MSM and will be brushed under the carpet. The Mass Psychosis is in full effect

1 Like

Whats disgusting about this is how they allowed a FAKE paper to be published in the Lancet that stopped the use and further studies of HCQ and plastered it in the MSM. Yet information that is been pushed now that shows the dangers of the vaccines let alone the peer reviewed data that shows the spike proteins are toxic to humans is all been hid from the public. This means that the individual can not make any informed consent when it comes to taking any kind of vaccines. Which is against the Nuremberg code.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.