Meet the fun and zany couple that made your Covid vaccine

4 Likes

Yea! Experimental approval!

3 Likes

Damn! That is how much a hour? Chic ching.

1 Like

Lol I bet the Greeks are thrilled!

Got to love the “they cycle to work and do not own a car” part.

Nothing like a virtue signaling wiki page, tasty!

What your meme fails to inform is that the couple has been working on mRna since 15 years in regards to Cancer, they actually announced a shot for cancer patients within the next 2 years, who knows maybe they could do some real good.

4 Likes

So in 15 years worķ they still don’t have a cure for cancer for at least another 2 years but the have made a 90% effective cure for covid less than in a day?
Come on Loudon stop talking shit mate

10 Likes

15 Years of research, past 5-6 years testing the shots…im just saying, it could be the way you see it and it could be the other way around too.

1 Like

They could also do some real harm, you willing to take the risk?

6 Likes

you always up my education

Im still a antivaxx

3 Likes

They’ve been making shampoo for decades too, bro, but they still need to test new products before they go to market.

2 Likes

What about the untested monkey adenovirus used in the vaccine? What did they use as a vehicle (idr the professional term) for their cancer cure?

Well buddy, I’m all about giving. And that especially includes giving you my place in the line for a bioweapon injection.

Step right up, tiger.

1 Like

“Vacinne Researcher admits” next

1 Like

will money buy them their safety when th e families of the people who took it come for them if anything happens to over 100 million people?

3 Likes

I hope they all find a way to fit inside ISS and stay in low earth orbit because there won’t be anywhere to hide on the planet.

3 Likes

fucking nerds

1 Like

i read a story yesterday that italy is making the vaccine mandatory.
is it true?

Make anyone cite and source stuff.

Let me make sure I understand. So, this guy, Albert Bourla who is a veterinarian and the CEO of Pfizer, working with BioNTech, whipped up the covid vaccine in a couple hours. They should be trusted and there’s little to no chance the vaccine could be dangerous.

However, the former VP of Pfizer, Michael Yeadon. Who has a PhD in biochemistry and 23 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Specializing in respiratory therapeutics, who is a staunch opponent of the vaccine and believes it’s deathly dangerous, is simply a conspiratorial nut job.

Those boxes don’t :white_check_mark: for me.

What’s really sad is how little traction Michael Yeadon has gotten. If nothing else, that should be a major indicator of just how thoroughly manipulated and controlled current politics and media are. We have a major uphill battle ahead of us.

4 Likes