"Meme Post" get's Thousand's of view's, this show's where society sit's

Lets Continue This “MEME WAR”, the real Wars have yet to begin, right?

5 Likes

Much truth is disseminated through the art of meming friend. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but a picture with words is priceless…? Or something like that. Welcome to DTV!

5 Likes

I went there to dump a few myself. Felt like a good spot to regurgitate some goodies for people to see & share

2 Likes

society sits in clown world that’s why the memes are there, they will be there still when the world is gone and the honklers horn no longer toots to remind those who come after what went wrong with society before the collapse

1 Like

3 Likes

You can always tell a psychotic liberal by their memes too. They really can’t meme for shit.

1 Like

7 Likes

STRAYA
0edc6e19ee7c1808bfcc5ed2b47e2879

5e23404289662e64d61cec2f18be6a49
R :grin:RR

6 Likes

jjo5

5 Likes

This truth is straight up messed up, remember it takes a government to create a war.

1 Like

has to go to mem wars thread

Think i posted that one there already, i’ll dbl check

8 Likes

Nobody’s going to mention the atrocious spelling in the title? (Note the use of the apostrophe in this question.)

99136_460s

2 Likes

sounds like he is angry at my ‘meme war’ thread, because the memes are testing his ability to stay ‘woketarded.’

Yea new handle, woketard!

Left can’t handle the memes, lol, its hillarious.

5 Likes

you are under me, talking about I’m angry. lmao

mental delusions, I am no where around you, especially not under you. Try some psychotherapy.

2 Likes