Michigan's GOP leaders drink Dom Perignon at Trump's DC hotel - hours after telling the President there's nothing he can do to overturn Biden's win

Apparently, Michigan tRump GOP leaders announced 1 thing for the camera’s and are doing the opposite of what they stated, behind the scenes…
tRump’s Michigan GOP are scheming behind the scenes on how to disenfranchise the voters of Michigan to hand tRump that state…

House Speaker Lee Chatfield and Rep. Jim Lilly were photographed on Friday night indulging in a bottle of Dom Perignon at the hotel’s Benjamin Bar & Lounge.

The photos, tweeted by journalist Lauren Windsor on Saturday, showed Chatfield and Lilly sitting at a table as they chatted with three other men over drinks.

These assholes are Traitors, they belong to DEEP STATE crooks…

2 Likes

I wonder how much the taxpayers of Michigan had to shell out, so their elected officials could party at a tRump hotel ??..
You know tRump charged them 3x’s what he charges the general public who visits his hotels…

Lol that’s alot better than they get in jail…they better get it while they can that state juice saltpeter mix ain’t that tasty

Saltpeter, haven’t heard that term since my military days…Good one… :rofl:

“Disenfranchise voters“, are you so dense that you think that’s the game plan? Call black votes “fake” and not count them? And you accuse others of having a low IQ? Look in the mirror, pal. Because that is the most desperate narrative possible.

“How can we further harness the racial divisiveness we’ve orchestrated to de-legitimize Trump’s efforts to expose our gargantuan election fraud? Oh…I’ve got it! Tell people he’s trying to cancel black votes. The zombies will eat that shit up!”

Actually, if you had an IQ you would understand tRump is trying to get Michigan tRump loyalist to give him the state and ignore the will of the voters…
Crybaby tRump and his supporters had no problem with voter fraud in 2016 and the same systems are in use in 2020, as they were in 2016… Only difference this time around, the crybaby tRump refuses to concede the fact he lost… Hillary is more of a man than tRump…

Alright…I’m listening to the advice of so many on this board and no longer interacting with you.

I don’t wanna take up any more of your precious time. I’ll let you get back to dry-humping your animé pillow and wishing you had friends, while your mommy makes you pizza pockets.

People who usually project that others have no friends, means they have none and never will…
Typical grade school insults…

Enjoy the pizza pockets!

Enjoy the diaper change…

I’m dead serious :flushed: that shit screws your kidneys up and makes you more complacent… forreal

1 Like