My girl got the Moderna jab what should I expect?

my girl got her covid shot at work against my pleading for her not 2 any idea what the effects are i mean I don’t want anything bad to happen to me because she gave in and became a sheep doctors wont tell u anything other than its safe so no idea what she just put in her body

2 Likes

The ‘Fact Checkers’ say there is nothing to worry about. Of course they think people are too stupid to logically conclude that there is no way they can know anything after 6 months. Lots of horror stories from people saying they were affected being around a vaxxed person. Not sure what to believe though. Don’t give her any good lovin for about a month–as punishment and to be safe, lol. Make her sleep on the couch…

5 Likes

Hope this will help. This is the ingredients list according to UKgov

What you need to do is to spend a little time and research each of the listed ingredients to see what possible side effects they can cause alone. I have already done this with Astra Zeneca Pfizer j&j but not all of this Moderna vaccine. I can say most people can have a reaction to PEG polyethylene glycol. But what you need to understand is it is not just the ingredients or how they are all combined. But more the way the artificial spike proteins will work. A good number of doctors are now saying it is possible that it could cause issue with how the immune system works. Basically because the body is making these spike proteins to prime a immune response against SARS COV2 it could dumb it down so that it won’t work has it should to defend against other illnesses and infections. Along with the possibility it could cause the immune system turn on itself in what they call a cytokine storm where the immune system will see and attack healthy cells in the body. Hope this can help you.

2 Likes

Trometamol and Pregnancy

Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.

The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.

Trometamol falls into category C:

In animal studies, pregnant animals were given this medication and had some babies born with problems. No well-controlled studies have been done in humans, though. Therefore, this medication may be used if the potential benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the unborn child.

OR

There are no well-controlled studies that have been done in pregnant women. Trometamol should be used during pregnancy only if the possible benefit outweighs the possible risk to the unborn baby.

OR

No studies have been done in animals, and no well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women. Trometamol should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.

Meanwhile they keep telling pregnant women they’ll be just fine…

2 Likes

Having sex with her will make you sterile
When she gets the flu or a cold she just might die
Keep her away from female family, she will shed protiens that will make them sick

3 Likes

Man get out my head :rofl: i have just been looking at this myself. With this one only just been given the emergency use i haven’t looked at it. So i am doing so now as with the other gene therapies no thanks they contain things i have reactions too in a big way. Its looking like tgis has some nasty bits in it just has all the others do.

1 Like

Nothing innocent or benign in these chemical concoctions. Every ingredient can be nasty to the right person…

2 Likes

Here is the full safty data sheet (all 5 pages) for one of the other ingredients DSCP. I wouldn’t want any of that in me sounds a bit nasty. Last page even says no toxicological studie carried out :thinking:

1 Like

The only thing you can do for her now is praying for her. God bless you both.

5 Likes

This?

7 Likes

Thanks for all the info guys this really helps me I mean its too late shes gotten it but helps me kno that I 100% do not want it ever I even stopped taking flu vaccines in 2010 still haven’t gotten the flu idk the way vaccines work but they got me iffy

1 Like

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enabling-drug-discovery-development

Well according to their own website she’s got herself a brand new operating system and app installed - maybe see if you can reprogram her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

C06A039A-3930-45CB-92B5-A23BB13DD711

6 Likes

Things that may happen …

1 Like

All of that sucks. But from everything I’ve read, it is absolutely true.

3 Likes

So far the Moderna one has proved less lethal, and I know a doctor who says it seems to be the least harmful, but he also thinks all of them should never have been given to any humans at this stage of testing a new type of treatment. Sorry to hear you couldn’t get her to think about it with her forebrain instead of the part of the brain dealing with fear and propaganda.

1 Like

Magnets will stick to her arm on the spot of the Jab entry.

2 Likes

What’s done is done… So many people are coming forward now and reporting serious side effects… Some claim nothing bad will ever happen… I think it is often time lapse responses that depend on the individual… Some experiencing immediate side effects… For others, it seems to take a few days or a couple of months… I do not have much to offer except a prayer that your Daughter may be among the lucky ones and not suffer any adverse effects… Wishing the best outcome for both of you…

2 Likes

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/hhs-barda-gary-disbrow-covid/2021/05/11/id/1020999/

1 Like