Native American Tribe Gets Early Access to SpaceX's Starlink and Says It's Fast

I hope this technology will help pulling people out of poverty. So many places around the world don’t have any internet infrastructure, this one is perfect for these without any infrastructures to froggy jump over and skip over the landline and etc to the satellite internet.

I believe this will change the world.

1 Like

I’m not too keen on this whole “blast the world with WiFi” idea

I don’t care if it’s fast or cheap

2 Likes

Thank you Shadow!!!

2 Likes

I Agree…

And Who Has Access in the OP

The POOR Indeginious…smh

The Sell is…Poverty is Bad

Doesn’t Have to Be

Living Natural is Bad…Um NO

Being Connected and Tracked
Is Important For Success. …

Right. …

1 Like

The world is rotten because of powerful people that want it that way in the name of “profit” and “control”

Nailed It…

Typical of some to diss this because they have internet access and use it too, GOOD GRIEF THE HYPOCRISY! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
It allegedly will be available by end of year to those in Canada and Northern U.S. I’ve signed up and waiting for the roll-out. I’m looking forward to the droves of people that will hop on the train later and leave the MONOPOLIES high and DRY for their price gouging for mostly slow and unreliable service!

the thing i dont understand is that they said 5g antennas would need to be on power poles all down the road because the range of 5g is not very far.
so how can they do it from space?
somethings not right.

2 Likes

I agree and what about the radiation exposure for every living being on earth incluiding the people that are NOT subscribing to it?

2 Likes

I agree it could definitely “loosen up” prices and restrictions of the multimedia companies world wide but what is stopping this company from becoming THE company that controls ALL communications and the ULTIMATE monopoly?

Communication satellites can fire off ANY type of signal they want within certain frequencies they can also be used to “jam” or “disrupt” communications of any kind.

2 Likes

Good point. But between the chemicals, viruses and Nuclear weapons/Nuclear power and Nuclear waste, WAR … it falls a bit lower on the “many ways evil human capitalists have wrecked LIFE.”

Thats why there are so many people that have the attitude that “somthing’s going to kill me some day” and then do what they want.

I like to know about the dangers of my environment and avoid at least some of it because if you know about it isn’t it common sense to avoid damage to your body when you can?

I can’t help but think that being reckless with your health is no better than reckless driving. Sure you MIGHT NOT die today but you sure could if your being careless.

All I could picture was a whack a mole game and human heads bopping up and down playing the avoidance game.
Yeah, sure, why not. Make choices that are right for you. :+1:
I think if people let it really sink in how very little control they have we’d have far more chaos than we already have.
Take for instance the young, health-nut who went out jogging one morning like she has so many times. She never drank alcohol, smoked, did drugs, never broke driving and speed limit laws and BOOM, a driver took her out just like that. Or the healthy young gentlemen taking an innocent, SAFE stroll along the ocean beach like he had so many times before and BOOM, a plane took him out. What I’m saying is, it is fruitless to waste life with trying to avoid something that is beyond ones control. Sure, do what you can to avoid, I do that too (I’ve made it to 60, but doubtful it’s all because of being vigilant in avoidance) but it’s simply a crap shoot for the most part.
Some obsess and worry and are so careful, but alas they die anyway. And many who live life on the edge, in the fast lane, tempt fate, and make fun of The Grim Reaper have lived long lives, some to become Centurions.
Crap shoot, many things going on along with your will to live that’s beyond your knowledge and control. Good luck makes more sense than good vigilance. Peace. :v:And GOOD LUCK!! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.