NEW BIDEN FILES documents from Biden's Laptop being dropped! Text messages

CRAZY SH!T HERE…

Conversations in the second link between Hunter, Devon Archer, Jim Biden & someone else with the last name Biden(first name blurred)

Click to view

Imgur
Imgur

Imgur
Imgur

JRB = Joe Robinette Biden
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Imgur
Obsessed with Natalie
Imgur
Goofle he. Translator

4 Likes

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Can Natalie and Hunter sleep over with me at the lake - wtf?
Natalie is the 14 year old niece
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

WOW
Imgur
Imgur

China Collusion: The Bidens got in bed with clandestine Chinese agents

Imgur

Creepy E-mails Texts messages
he is obsessed with his 14 year old niece.
I’ll be back in the morning with more!

1 Like

SOROS
Imgur

2 Likes

Well, there is proof of his corruption and his pedophilia. Why is this all being ignored by the DOJ and the other agencies? It is as if they are in on this? :scream:

2 Likes

FBI is criminally corrupt and compromised. President Trump need to use the US Military and Special Operations units to take-down and take-out the ENTIRE FBI, as well as massive aspects of the CIA. THIS SHOULD COMMENCE ASAP. I would say this operation is already underway.

2 Likes

That would explain all of the military flights over our country. Maybe they grouped a lot of them together in D.C. and flew them all together to Gitmo. The CIA was not included in the raid in Frankfurt. We know about Christopher Wray too. He has been already outed as corrupt.

2 Likes

Desperate BS.
Give it up for Gods sake. It’s embarrassing.

You have another name? How many does that make, five or six. Maybe more? Do you have problems keeping up yourself? Guess what? You are still ignored content! Bye! :toilet::joy:

Steve Mnuchin , the Secretary of the US Treasury has been outed as well, He has been double dealing with the GOOKS of the ccp, before he was Treasury Sec. and still doing it in an even bigger way since becoming the Sec. of Treasury. Yes , you can get the full low down at www.patriots4truth.org. EVERYONE SHOULD BE CHECKING THIS OUT! There is loads of other shit there too, such as the Sec. of State for Arizona being a criminally compromised piece of shit, taking in loads of cash from foreign entities and she is NOT a registered FOREIGN AGENT , SHE SHOLD BE PROSECUTED but at the very least , she should be forced to resign her ELECTED OFFICE.

1 Like

1 Like

Go to your internet search app. Type in Gavin Newsom and Brian Kemp money laundering with China. The mother of all bombs was dropped.

2 Likes

:beers::mushroom: Why are they still walkin about??? jail jail jail for all of them NOW!!

we need this chick at the tip of the spear, eh? ... :grin:
3 Likes

Hahahha!

Couldn’t make it up.
IQ’s less than fleas.

Attitude with a rack, what’s not to like about this Babe.

2 Likes

who the fuk is yer man above us??? sounds like a ddduuuuhhhhemokraut!!!

@ oldschool , I will do just that. The purveyor and practitioner of pedophilia and part owner of the Standard Hotel Chain , Newsome , nephew of Nasty Pelosi and Brian ’ korrupt ’ Kemp money laundering with the GOOKS of the ccp. Yeah this should be throughly disgusting. I knew that Newsome was money laundering with the GOOKS , the purchasing of ONE BILLION DOLLARS worth of tainted covid masks from the GOOKS was a tip -off, he also was caught procuring weapons , AR-15s converted to full-auto with parts and accessories, these goodies were reported to have been seized by US Customs and Port Authorities some time ago. Newsome is assembling a substantial cache of weapons in some state buildings in or around Sacramento , to outfit an INSURGENCY, that he ,the establishment , Deep State , marxist low-lifes etc have been planing , thinking they are going to seat their pedo-criminal , demented clone puppet into the OVAL OFFICE. Yeah the INSURGENCY was or is to be augmented by a substantial number of criminally corrupt and compromised members of law enforcement , FBI ATF, DEA ,DHS , various state and local low-lifes, foreign nationals in the US on student and work permits,visas being GOOKs from ccp , and other bastions of humanity, and then there is the dual-citizen heebs of the IDF , a Trojan horse permeating every aspect of America, and the usual suspects , M-13 gang created ,controlled and subsidized , courtesy of the CIA. Yes I will check that out to learn about Kemp’s COMPLICITY Thank you for the info , I am on it. Take Care

1 Like

Birds of a feather will flock together.

If Trump stays in as President, which I think He will, these corrupt SOB’S will be in image for treason.

Lindsey Graham Brett Kavanaugh On Enemy Combatants (Traitors) & Military Tribunals HD

Remember Trump appointed Brett Kavanaugh
American citizens who collaborate with the enemy have been considered enemy combatants

Eisentrager , U.S. Supreme Court case in which the court ruled in 1950 that nonresident enemy aliens do not have the legal right to petition U.S. courts for writs of habeas corpus—a prisoner’s petition requesting that the court determine the legality of his or her incarceration.

U.S. Supreme Court

Johnson v. Eisentrager, 339 U.S. 763 (1950)

Here’s the transcript on Graham talking about traitors!

GRAHAM: Is there a body of law that’s called the basic criminal law?

KAVANAUGH: Yes, Senator.

GRAHAM: Are there differences between those two bodies of law?

KAVANAUGH: Yes, Senator.

GRAHAM: From an American citizen’s point of view, do your constitutional rights follow you? If you’re in Paris, does the Fourth Amendment protect you as an American from your own government?

KAVANAUGH: From your own government, yes.

GRAHAM: OK. So if you’re in Afghanistan, do your constitutional rights protect you against your own government?

KAVANAUGH: If you’re an American if Afghanistan, you have constitutional rights against the U.S. government.

GRAHAM: Is there a long-standing…

KAVANAUGH: That’s – that’s long-settled law.

GRAHAM: Isn’t there also a long-settled law that – it goes back to Eisentrager case, I can’t remember the name of it.

KAVANAUGH: Yes, Johnson vs. Eisentrager.

GRAHAM: Right – that American citizens who collaborate with the enemy have considered enemy combatants?

KAVANAUGH: They can be.

GRAHAM: Can be.

KAVANAUGH: They can be. They’re often – some – they’re sometimes criminally prosecuted, sometimes treated in the military sense.

GRAHAM: Well let’s talk about can be. I think the …

KAVANAUGH: Under a Supreme Court precedent …

GRAHAM: Right.

KAVANAUGH: Just want to make – yeah.

GRAHAM: There’s a Supreme Court decision that said that American citizens who collaborated with Nazi saboteurs were tried by the military. Is that correct?

KAVANAUGH: That is correct.

GRAHAM: I think a couple of them were executed.

KAVANAUGH: Yeah.

GRAHAM: So if anybody doubts there’s a long-standing history in this country that your constitutional rights follow you wherever you go, but you don’t have a constitutional right to turn on your own government and collaborate with the enemy of the nation.

You’ll be treated differently. What’s the name of the case, if you can recall, that reaffirmed the concept that you could hold one of our own as an enemy combatant if they were engaged in terrorist activities in Afghanistan? Are you familiar with that case?

KAVANAUGH: Yeah, Hamdi.

GRAHAM: OK. So the bottom line is on every American citizen, though you have constitutional rights but you do not have a constitutional right to collaborate with the enemy. There’s a body of law well developed long before 9/11 that understood the difference between basic criminal law and the law of armed conflict.

Burisma Holdings Limited Robert Hunter Biden transfers Apr 09-2014 to May-31-2016 ROSEMONT SENECA BOHAI LLC in care of DEVON ARCHER Acct No 876-018483-380-Morgan Stanley Account Aug 30 2014

261 pages

1 Like