New for me... but nothing new under the sun

So I been on this site for quite sometime and now made an account to be with the family who thinks like me… Im sure ppl in this group are old souls like me o feel like were the light workers for the mess on this motherly Earth … So may i say I agree woth most of the postings I see and im a type of person who connects dots and im a person with COMMON SENSE thats one important thing that our brothers and sister dont have anymore … So let me say this ppl should check out TAMARA MAGDALENE AND QUASILUMINOUS THEY SPEAK VERY SIMILAR but again for some who been paying attention thats something to check out …excites to be here #operation SAVE THE WORLD

6 Likes

Hello old_soul89 and welcome.

Why not post a video link or two of the videos you like best with your topic?

1 Like

Welcome to DTV

1 Like

Will do friend still getting used to this

2 Likes

This is most recent but watch all her other videos she links them with other sources ypull know what i mean

2 Likes

This one is QUASILUMINOUS. Watch his other videos too may seem crazy at first but with am open mind ypu will understand … But the two are very similar. And with this group chat or website it also connects with them.
2 Likes

Welcome to the mad house mate! :+1:

3 Likes

Why thank I was born mad

2 Likes

Welcome to DTV @Old_Soul89

2 Likes

@Old_Soul89 Wont say welcome since you been here for a while as you claim… could swear you used to post back in the old version of DTV but stopped after you got attacked by a bunch of trolls? Or is the name just a coincidence?

1 Like

I assure you im new as in joining but not new to the website. And first time posting you can say this will be my new Facebook Instagram etc… I only link with like minded ppl like us not bot blinded ppl

2 Likes

Thank you DTV FAMILY for welcoming me here really feel the family vibe

4 Likes

"How ya doin old_soul!!! Welcome from meself, you`ll have a good laugh and be well informed also … and then some … enjoy! … :beers:

2 Likes

Old_Soul89. OldSoul…Now, that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time. A long time, maybe it was DTV 1.0

Welcome

1 Like

Thanks guys i do appreciate you all love the greetings now lets end the evil together! Check out the new video in posting. Its time for the world to wake up

3 Likes

Welcome to the FRAY @Old_Soul89 !

( @evilmushrooom you like ? … Hehe. :wink: )

Hope you enjoy spending countless hours reading and chatting with the community. Never stop learning and share the love.

:v:

2 Likes

It feels appropriate right?

I never stop learning or posting my friend! Dark to light! Symbolism will be their downfall !

The red shoes…a sick @$$ story behind them.

108815077_103843098078839_441393505952485338_n (1)

:smiley: :v:

:mushroom:

2 Likes

Welcome!
:mushroom:

“Everybody is literally retarded beyond measure”

None of us can grasp this because we are LITERALLY RETARDED BEYOND MEASURE. Mind blown.

Even the pope has worn them

3 Likes