New Presidential Theme

Harry Nelson has a song from the album “The Point.” The song is titled ‘Are You Sleeping?’ I’m not tech savvy enough to post a link, but it’s easy to find on ytube if someone else can do it. Since joe won in a landslide, maybe kamallaha can change Hail to the Chief to this. Very apropos in my opinion…

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m truly indebted Sir, thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the intro. I will check out his other tracks/songs.

I just heard of him recently from the movie 'Russian Doll’s, they play “Gotta Get Up” frequently in the movie.

:+1:

Your welcome. I’m and old fart so this genre is my style. I grew up in Alabama so you know I have drain bramage. And the 70’s might have had an effect, I can’t seem to remember. LOL

Sgt. Bill

3 Likes

claimisfraud

Trump won, that was called sarcasm.

1 Like

I thought Joe Biden won … at least according to the “new math”, where things like counting (i.e. tampering with) votes matters more that you “know what you are doing, rather than to get the right answer”.

1 Like

Yep Dat It :guitar:

Honesty genius.
Good choice.

Dudes a Genius

Got All His Stuff on Vinyl :guitar:

1 Like

It honestly sounds like a song from a a modern day apocalyptic/Dystopian movie when it just starts and it shows all the b-roll footage of wrecked cars and zombies eating heads.

Using the song ironically you might say.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.