Newsmax admits lies

Well, its never too late.

This will make you understand that as much as CNN and MSNBC, its the same for all the other information outlets, right, left, independent and the so called “alternative”.
You cannot really trust any information you watch on tv or read online.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/eric-coomer-dominion-voting-systems/2021/04/30/id/1019671/

They look quite scared of Dominion…i wonder why.

Newsmax first to go down against Dominion, who’s next?

9 Likes

Every major msm outlet work in concert to spread division among the slaves… It’s too bad the majority on here can not understand this simple fact… They really believe it’s 1 party vs the other, as they fight among themselves…
All the while, the powers that be, are kicking back letting the slaves do their dirty work for them…
Keep posting the truth @Loudon :beers:

5 Likes

“Fox News, Powell, Giuliani, and MyPillow mogul Mike Lindell” fox news was i thought careful with such claims. wonder why not oann . maybe they all have new theories about the whole arizona audit

1 Like

They all felt powerful as long as they had Trump in office on their side, they rode the wave of ratings, now that they see their numbers reduce drastically they back off.

It will come for all of them.

2 Likes

This is not about the machines…just Eric Croomer not proven to be antifa and him rigging the machines.
Doesn’t clear Dominion of not rigging machines.

false claims that he took part in an “Antifa conference call” to rig the 2020 presidential election against Donald Trump.

I never heard of ANTIFA rigging elections ever…just used as punks to destroy and create a narrative.

But fake news should be exposed.
Amazing how Trumpcentric you are in you efforts.
So much lies In MSM …why would you think it’s all just altruistic and not possible that we were screwed of fair elections.

4 Likes

We’ve been screwed of fair elections for nearly 70 years…
Every president from that point in time have been “appointed” by the powers that be…
They appoint the person who fits their needs at that time to implement their plans of a 1 world dictatorship…
obama was elected to pizz off those who not only hate dems, but hate people of color…
trump was appointed to keep that hate going and biden the same…
The thing is, you can’t call them libs or cons any longer, they are 1 in the same, with the same objective…
The problem is, not enough of the slaves recognize this simple truth of divide and conquer by their masters of choice…

3 Likes

We all know CNN lies, im posting this because of the many posting about newsmax and oan being the most reliable media…because it fitted their narrative.

OAN also cut Lin Wood feed to his speech in Tulsa…i wonder why is that…

2 Likes

This is why one has to watch a variety of news channels from both sides. Makes no sence to be brainwashed by watching one or two exclusively.

5 Likes

Well said, something i have been trying to say for a long time, you have to watch also CNN and MSNBC if you want to really make up your mind and decide for yourself what is true and what is not.

If you only see A, you can only choose A.

1 Like

In 1983
50 corps owned the MSM
It is now 6
And all news outlets get all their stories from
Reuters or AP
What I want to know is what $$$$ pressure is being brought to bear on ANY company that doesn’t conform to the BS narrative.

3 Likes

Im not arguing with you that the media is not manipulated, what im trying to say is that ALL media, right, left, far right, far left, center and independent are manipulated.

We are left with our judgment and opinion but very little reliable facts

6 Likes

Your slant on the info you posted was that the news lied about Dominion machines not being rigged.
We agree that all info on the MSM is manipulated…
Critical thinking is needed for digestion.

2 Likes

Mainstream media is garbage.

and @Loudin will post this, and then he will argue with you and post up some ‘fact checkers’ posting…

3 Likes

a 78 year old man campaigned from his basement,
picks one of the most unpopular VP’s
Receives more votes than anyone in any election in world history
at 4am
Confirmed in the middle of the night
an empty inauguration
20 000 heavily armored troops to protect him.

-And people actually believe in this and the voting machine fraud…

The movie Idiocracy has become the very present reality we now live in 2021.

Actually, if this and all we have lived through 2020-2021 was a movie, it would have flopped due to being ridiculously unrealistic and full on retarded.

10 Likes

The OP is not American and lives in Italy.

He has zero clue about what really happened in the election, and basic facts go above his head like them actually stopping the counts for the swing states for several hours, instead of just going till finish like they always did.

He reads a bunch of globalist propaganda garbage and thinks he is informed.

6 Likes

This is a personal lawsuit and I would say nothing in comparison to what CNN and others have had to pay for recently like sandman.

• Dominion executive Eric Coomer reached a settlement with Newsmax, which he sued for defamation.
  • Newsmax pushed false theories Coomer was in an “Antifa conference call” to rig the election.
    Coomer is still suing others, and his legal efforts are separate from Dominion’s own lawsuits.

Coomer sued Newsmax in December in state court in Colorado over false claims that he took part in an “Antifa conference call” to rig the 2020 presidential election against Donald Trump. He revised his lawsuit in February to bolster his claims against Newsmax, as Insider previously reported.

On Friday, Newsmax issued a retraction and apology on its website saying it found “no evidence” that earlier claims about Coomer and the 2020 election were true.

“There are several facts that our viewers should be aware of. Newsmax has found no evidence that Dr. Coomer interfered with Dominion voting machines or voting software in any way, nor that Dr. Coomer ever claimed to have done so,” the statement reads. “Nor has Newsmax found any evidence that Dr. Coomer ever participated in any conversation with members of ‘Antifa,’ nor that he was directly involved with any partisan political organization.”

Your source has a video directly underneath the article celebrating Klaus Schwab.

I think that says it all.

4 Likes