Nike sues over 'Satan Shoes' with human blood

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Luke 10:18 - “So He told them, ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven’.”
666 pairs
Contain human blood
Obligatory one eye pic

2 Likes

I dont know what to make of this.
Its just so blatant i find it hard to be real.
Unless its softening the herd up for coming reality somehow.
Over the top.

1 Like

I thought nike would have been on board for this😂 especially at over $660k for 666 pairs, nike and MSCHF probly got a connection somewhere

They also did jesus nikes with holy water in :joy::joy::joy:

Seems like publicity. How can they manufacture the shoes and then want to sue themselves.

wtf . this becoming more and more crazy . whats next. you can walk on water with them for shure.

Like an invisible Penis slapping many about their faces. To and Fro.
Poking and slapping to see if they are awake and will move out of the way.
Satan is enjoying the masses who aren’t paying attention and are enjoying their facial massage. Soon we will see their pecker dents. :slight_smile:

Up until the last second of the last minute of the last hour of the last day will evil stop at flipping the Earth towards Evil (Lucifer).

This show things. How could we not expect this and more to follow ?

Only Whores Lay on Their Backs and Spread Their Legs For Money.

Nike like the King of England is funding both sides.

Spirited and Demonic

Do they make you run any faster with the Devil at your heels?

:rofl:

Because he modified nike shoes and sold it without their express permission.

They weren’t really onboard, they knew very little about it. They didnt care and were perfectly content with having somebody promote their product…until the mass complaints came flooding in. They quickly changed their stance once that happened.

No they are not. In fact they knew very little about it and probably didn’t care…until complaints started flooding in.

Yes correct this is only the beginning of do what thou wilt as the whole of there law under love.
Since these elite satanists behind all the rampant promotion of satanism since forever in this world are in league with the demons of antiquity and there master whose in opposition to the real God hate anything thats natural good and Gods creations they are on an ancient mission to pervert corrupt degarde everything thats holy right down to babies and children even.
Everything our maker treasures they destroy even down to there own.
I think the fallen angels have promised and convinced the hi level satanic human freaks they will give them the means and technology to fight and over come God when end times kicks on yep.
Sadly its another satanic lie just like in the garden.ye can be as gods and ye can live forever etc.
Lying then lying now and these idiots believed it.
Instead satan is planning on getting us to destroy ourselves cos he knows hes going down at the end of the age.
It is written see?
Take all of us down with him.
Just cos he can and to spit in Gods face
using his own creation ie us.
That seems like the game plan to me.

This just in.

Nike sues over ‘Satan Shoes’ modified for Lil Nas X with a drop of human blood

“Nike has not and does not approve or authorize MSCHF’s customized Satan Shoes,” the complaint from the company said. “Moreover, MSCHF and its unauthorized Satan Shoes are likely to cause confusion and dilution and create an erroneous association between MSCHF’s products and Nike. In fact, there is already evidence of significant confusion and dilution occurring in the marketplace, including calls to boycott Nike in response to the launch of MSCHF’s Satan Shoes based on the mistaken belief that Nike has authorized or approved this product.”

Nike is suing MSCHF for their Satan Shoes that dropped today. Below is their case filing with some of the complaints:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.