Stop Pandering To This Depravity

18 Likes

:notes:Lets Do the Time Warp Agaaaaaain!:notes:

1 Like

My How Things Have Changed

1 Like

Guess we’re just getting old. Or we’re the only same people left

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

A Little Of Both…

1 Like

This is soooooo fucking pathetic. Makes my blood boil and results in endless arguments with my daughter.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

So somebody or somebody’s want to call it chest feeding…who are these people…why are they never named in these reports.

i dont care it s also genetical modified ones…

1 Like

I totally agree, i dont know why they consider themselves so privileged. Theyre human beings the same as us, just because you had a snip, or decided to have a made up gender, doesnt give them, or anyone for that fact, the right to think they deserve to be better than anyone else.

7 Likes
3 Likes

This Kinda Thing

Is Gonna Become

All Too Common…

:sheep::sheep::sheep:

2 Likes

I can see me being arrested In the not to distant future, I hope they’re ready for the onslaught as I won’t be going before the Judge for a sticks & Stones rap, they going to nick me then I’ll give them something to nick me for, the World has gone soft.

4 Likes

A friend who is a graphic designer made a t-shirt:
it reads:

“I AM MORE SPECIALER
THAN YOU…”

:smiley:

3 Likes

Now now, I’m thinking thee might come in handy…like scrabble for example, like moobs these new and already redundant words could be the difference between winning and losing…society has already lost so it’s all up to board games now :rofl: :beers:

2 Likes

Wooot?

1603667474017s

1 Like

this is sickening I think trans people should have same rights as everyone, but there’s no far ken way anyone would be locked up for calling me a girl :man_facepalming: ever

I’m sure someone would prob be ban hammered for this type of stuff around here soon…

1 Like

Since when does calling someone on Twitter outside their name or gender mean legal action?

I thought you just got suspended from Twitter.

So if someone calls a person with red hair ginger, can they be arrested? If not than thats reverse discrimination. :joy:

Twitters policy manager gets caught saying they are freezing tweets that end up driving an agenda and possibly stealing an election and absolutely nothing happens to them.

3 Likes

I am afraid I’ll punch a dude for whistling at the old lady and get thrown in jail NOT for punching a rude Male who crossed the manners line BUT for woman beating or a hate crime with a big cival lawsuit and it’s because that day it was fine to be a female …I am with you my fine sir… I bet we see each other in jail.it comes in waves of 3

2 Likes