Oh Brother! Who Will Fight for Women’s Rights Now That the Democrats Have Scrapped Gendered Terms?

The social justice monster has come full circle and is now devouring its ‘Dr. Frankenstein’ creator. That much was clear this week as Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, in the name of “inclusivity” and “diversity,” tossed raw meat to the radical progressives inside of the Democratic Party by banning gender-specific terms.

The revamped House code of conduct now forbids use of those words that once made a Hallmark card worth sending. Intimate words that evoke familiarity, like ‘father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother, half sister, grandson, and granddaughter… gone with the wind.

Because any allusion to the binary world of male and female is offensive to about 0.01 percent of the nation’s population, lawmakers will be forced to substitute those sex-stained terms with surgically sterile and neutered ones like ‘‘parent, child, sibling, parent’s sibling, first cousin, sibling’s child, spouse, parent-in-law, child-in-law, sibling-in-law, stepparent, step child, stepsibling, half-sibling, or grandchild.”

continued…

LOL… they’ve tricked liberal lunatic women into erasing themselves… hilarious.

1 Like

How about names? Nancy certainly is not gender neutral…

1 Like

It is outrageous. My oldest daughter will be 23 in a few days. I raised her to be a strong woman. Now these Satanists are trying to warp their minds to think otherwise. :rage:

1 Like

I’m offended that they’re offended…

I can’t wait until we find out which words we aren’t allowed to use next. My moneys on freedom, or maybe instead of masks they’re going to just muzzle us.

"There’s nothing in the world like first-rate pussy"

"Grab them by the pussy"

"I get more pussy than you do"

– Defender of women.

does someone need to fight for womens rights?
as far as i can tell they have plenty of rights.
im in the first country to let women vote.
they have everything they were fighting for, what do they want now?
they seem to be pretty apt in fighting for themselves.
i see a lot of women ruling the roost these days, i have many friends who are basically emasculated by their woman.
it’s kind of hard to watch sometimes, what about mens rights?

Original Post question is a conundrum, absolutely :thinking:

The answer lies which who were created…Soyboys!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.