One of Europe's largest data centers in France destroyed by fire

3 Likes

That’s not suspicious at all. Don’t they have fire suppression systems for these things, just for these cases?

9 Likes

was i cia actions ordered by biden to destroy data above a pedophile network …

5 Likes

Yes strange timing indeed, just a few days after the dead of mr Dassault…

3 Likes

Well they can add this to the suspicious death of that French Billionaire Politician that died recently.

1 Like

I dont think dassault’s death has anything to do with it…but…
OVH, the database company which is the largest in Europe, just made an announcement 2-3 days ago to go public, guess what…its the largest company after the big 3 (Amazon, Google, Microsoft)…nothing suspicious at all… :roll_eyes:

“While AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud usually garner most of the limelight in the cloud computing realm, OVH is one of the bigger ones outside the “big three” with 27 datacenters globally, 15 of which are in Europe. Today’s disaster, which was thought to have taken more than 3.5 million websites offline, comes during a major period of activity for France-based OVH, after it recently announced a partnership with Atos to offer fully EU-made cloud services in an industry dominated by Amazon, Microsoft, and Google. And just this week, OVH revealed that it was in the early planning stages of going public”

4 Likes

So which websites had their data stored there?

The usual excuse is a “server malfunction” or-well the library of Alexandria syndrome.

The amount of online criminality that has been committed over the past 20 years is staggering = mass evidence deletion. Kawinkydink :wink:

3 Likes

And it begins.

1 Like

Remember only a couple of months ago a vehicle packed with explosive material that was parked out the front of another similar building, went kaboom and is said to have destroyed evidence of voting fraud, or some shit like that.

Also building 7 completely destroyed along with all the criminal information regarding. …i cant remember exactly…, but im also sure that the section of the Pentagon that was destroyed also was a place of evidence of a critical nature.
Seems to be a thing these days, especially when it’s desired effect is reached with the guilty parties getting off Scott free.
:bomb:
:heavy_dollar_sign:
Popcorn
RRR

6 Likes

If we could find a pattern involving the websites or links to certain website content this may give us a clue.
yeah they have fire spuression in all of these data centers of course they do its probably mandated for all data centres in fact.
Why wouldnt it be?
In my mind it has to be deliberate because of the fire control systems they always use in big data centers like this.

And funny enough… Look who they’ve chosen to advise them on this public offering… Rothschild & Co.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-09-11/french-cloud-hosting-provider-ovh-is-said-to-plan-ipo-next-year

Not surprising as it appears to be constructed from repurposed shipping containers.

1 Like

Wouldn’t you just love to know what was on the drives in this building?

2 Likes

I know, surprise surprise…to be honest thou there is only a bunch of firms that do that kind of job at that level and they are all dirty anyway.

2 Likes

IPOs are underwritten by a pile of institutions. They had 100’s to choose from. Rothschild is huge but I assumed they would have choosen one of the more tech driven asset managers being they’re a cloud company.

At the end of the day business is just numbers I guess.

1 Like

Great catch, always the same old global players.
Good work @MrNice = :+1:

1 Like

Im sure Rothschild are very much into tech as well. But yes, its all about numbers, connections and power.

What bothers me most is how easy it is to erase trillions of bits of information.
No backup. …?
Its crazy, I liked it better when all my vitals were on pieces of paper.
RRR

1 Like

They suicided peoples Information.

1 Like

This cant be a good thing… I am not good at today’s modern methods of the data storage…wouldnt they have a equally as big a back up of all the data off site in case off fire or emp? Who is the parent company or real owners of this? The year 2021 is not any better than 2020…we in the usa really think this kinda stuff sucks. Infrastructure is so relevant to our digital lives…what info was on there the world needed to see but now wont …if this data wasnt backed up off site?

1 Like