Operation Highjump with some new declassified pictures

After looking for a link on another thread I have stumbled upon this, I have long thought about this and I would say I am leaning more towards hollow earth theory than ever before. This link is not just about that, it is more of an account from Admiral Byrd. I hope you enjoy

12 Likes

Also found this the other day, photo’s from the satellite ESSA-7 launched in 1968.

2 Likes

You know what I think, nothing matters right now, declass happens this summer and then we can all meet here to talk and celebrate what ever the out come is!!
Hoorah!

What declass are you talking of?

1 Like

Hey brother, by June all Et, Alien and such has to be declassified per a still standing EO stuffed in the Covid relief bill signed by Donald Trump last year.
With what is going to be coming world wide, if your paying attention, every lie, secret amd technology will be released.
Bro, we bout to have some crazy technology coming are way
Thing released already include
Teleporters
Anti-gravity
Harmonies healings-med beds- the Netherlands just installed one

Stop using Google for research, they hide to much, use duckduckgo

I use duckduckgo lol I hate Google :joy:

I heard that trump put that in but he’s not there anymore so any info that comes out I doubt will be a ‘wow’ moment.

2 Likes

Anti gravity etc I have been researching for years, led me to torsion fields, Tesla and a Russian scientist called Kozyrev. Its a highly interesting subject if you’re into that sort of thing.

Here’s a link to Kozyrev and torsion fields…

5 Likes

Brother there is so much you do not know right now
Mr. T isn’t gone and when its made public its gonna be awesome, not sure how you feel about him but it doesn’t matter cause he is bringing pain to really evil people.
Declass is in route

1 Like

I’m from the UK and I hoped he would have won again if I’m honest, I voted for brexit also as I don’t believe in open borders etc. The left are on a collision course to crash all of us into a global government and all that entails and to do that they need rid of national pride/patriots and sovereignty. Just so we don’t derail my thread we can talk about this in another one about trump :+1:

7 Likes

He isn’t gone, give it a month or 2

1 Like

Derp, derp, derp

You put these in the wrong thread mate :+1:

1 Like

Got it, derp

Not sure mate maybe a mod could sort it

No biggie, just edit

1 Like

It made the newspapers for a day in those times.

cheers

1 Like

You may like this…

cheers

3 Likes

Fascinating stuff!!! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

Don’t count on the declass, the PTB are undoing everything that Trump did or tried to do. This will be another thing the PTB will ignore or overrule. For them there is no benefit to doing a declass, and there are benefits to continuing to keep the public in the dark.

2 Likes