Remarkable news from Gelderland (Dutch Province) that was picked by alternative news channels. A corn field of a Dutch farmer was sabotaged by hanging metal bolts onto corn plant just before harvesting. In this specific case this has caused EUR 25.000 - 30.000 damages on the harvesting machinery. The news release call it vandalism, please see Ice Age Farmer video below for more information if you believe in vandals.
Let your friendly farmer neighbour hear about this, checking his field before harvesting may save his harvest and his harvesting machinery. Tugs that do such things tend to Operate Globally.
We have Services Economy, extremely small number of our population are farmers… even this very tiny number of food producers is under constant attack. Food is definitively not a priority of our Legislators, this is clear from their policies (EU Regulations) and their actions (giving money to farmers who stop farming).
Add to above sabotage …
- restaurant closures to stop virus spread (crap)
- closures of butchers due to outbreaks (PCR-test related)
- silos going up in flames (on the moment that they are full)
- government asking for even more PCR-tests in food industry
- essential stuff for plant growth (CO2) being criminalized
- economy and supply chains being imploded on a base of badly calculated and over exaggerated models
- solar minimum is upon us, less sunspots = shorter season = less crops
… and it becomes clear that somebody declared war on our food production with a goal of manufactured famine. Manufactured Famine we know from USSR and China, used for:
A) Depopulation (those who don’t eat)
B) Population Control (those who eat)
Why? Because we are unruly majority, difficult to control and we are getting smarter…that’s dangerous.
Why? Because good unprocessed food is that what keeps us alive, healthy, strong and happy… that’s dangerous and also unprofitable.