Pour some sugar on it

The back peddling was a common occurrence during this whole plandemic. Now the sugar coating begins.
Tucker Carlson has brought much to light regarding the ‘vaccine’ fiasco, but always stayed on the periphery of absolute admittance that this is outright biological terrorism.
Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine, appears to be staying on the outside periphery, saying the involved alphabet agencies were just overwhelmed, when in a previous podcast he admitted that he sounded the alarm months and months ago and he was basically ignored.
This, in my opinion, is sugar coating (no tough questions from Tucker…) what they know is going to be absolute mass murder on a global scale:

9 Likes

Yes, he does not ask the questions, as he is a tool that reads the script like everyone else.

2 Likes

Fox is just as fake news as CNN. Tucker is a CIA pizza boy just like his best friend Hunter Biden.

1 Like

I firmly agree with you Mr. Fox… They are trying to Sugar Coat this whole mess… They should come right out and inform the American People and the World what is really going on… Being straight, up front and owning it… In plain English…

• Covid 19 was a biological weapon created in a laboratory and intentionally released…

• These dangerous vaccines are another variation of biological weapons that are being intentionally pushed on everyone…

• The vaccines are not a cure for the Covid disease and they knew it… Far worse than the original disease it is suppose to treat…

• We already have available treatments and cures but that information has not been openly shared with the public… Instead, it’s been suppressed and covered-up… Costing many lives along with serious side effects…

• Many individuals, Corporate Entities, Medical Professionals, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Research Institutions, Mass Media Giants and Big Tech Corporations share responsibility for the lives lost… Also for the pain and suffering of all those disabled or permanently damaged because of these created narratives… Especially such Institutions as, the N.I.H., the C.D.C. and the W.H.O…

• There is a special place in HELL reserved for individuals like Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci… Examples should be made so nothing like this ever happens again !!.. Public executions should be televised for the whole world to see… Sending these individuals and others back to their true home where they belong…

3 Likes

This thing is so huge I can only see God’s intervention and we know what that means.

If Christians cannot see this for what it is, let alone non Christians, then so be it. The msm is already pushing the delta variant as being even worse and people we thought were on our side have shown their true loyalties, there’s only one other option.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.