Power of Thought

Power of Thought -

A Quantum Perspective - By Kent Healy
•Apr 12, 2009

The Power of thought on Rice & Water
The Experiments of Dr. Masaru Emoto

Ive found a few others in my watched/liked files…
dont want to spin my wheels…

4 Likes

So our thoughts make water and rice etc go from one random shape to another random shape… Yay I guess??

1 Like

“I think, therefore I am” . René Descartes

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe , think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” Nikola Tesla

• What does Your mothers home cooking, Dr. Masaru Emoto Experiments with water and Jesus Christ turning water into wine? Remember Tesla now.
    :smile:
  • Answer: Love
5 Likes

Amen Brotha❤

1 Like

It’s Really Great Seeing
You Commenting
And Posting CC

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Mark 11:24

1 Like

@silverfox
Some people take this into some dark places… ex: people who get into “abundance prayer”, turning God into a magic bottle genie.

Can’t You tell if someone around you /close to your self @work, life, wife…
… is feeling----
happy, sad, angry, horny, ect…are you not also affected.
If your Energies, are picked up/ felt by other Energies (people, animals,plants…)
think of the scales, from the core of our Planet to the Center of The Galaxy…With everything in between…

We are all connected by Energy/Thought/God, that is the point here…

2 Likes

Ahh .The Power of Manifestation… Yes
Thx for the add…

1 Like

Christian For Show…

True. That is as evil as those that say there is no God, if not worse. But as you study your Bible you will see (if not already) that there is a penalty coming to them.

I have heard tales of some of those prosperity evangelists and the things they see and fear when death is close.

Oh Totally…

No Lying To Me

1 Like

There are seven gifts given to people by the Spirit. Discerning of spirits is one and it covers a broad range including but not limited to what you said.

Those with this gift can sometimes sense evil spirits around when they are alone, They do not need other people. They can meet a stranger and absorb their emotions or worries.

The hard part of that gift is when you meet someone and you just know this person is wrong to the core but you have no solid proof of it yet. You have to carry on but there is that nagging feeling and then if you do not heed that warning you end up getting bitten for it.

6 Likes

I agree w/ya Danny…
& that makes me smile…haha

1 Like

More Food for " "

Hmm… makes you sleepy
although you haven’t told me that yet.
1 Like

& unless i get further inspiration…this should do it…

Akashic Records - The Unlimited Knowledge of the Universe

1 Like

"Those with this gift can sometimes sense evil spirits around when they are alone, They do not need other people. They can meet a stranger and absorb their emotions or worries.

The hard part of that gift is when you meet someone and you just know this person is wrong to the core but you have no solid proof of it yet. You have to carry on but there is that nagging feeling and then if you do not heed that warning you end up getting bitten for it."

THIS IS ME TO A T.^^^^^^ :+1: :pray: :wink:

Im one of those that has very heightened senses, i can sense from across the oceans about peoples Danny no jokes,
i dont know why i have this ability but i just do for some reason,
im very very careful not to use it for any other reason then discernment and for righteous reasons but,
thats why i took a liking to you Danny when you first came to dtv my friend,
i could sense your very decent personality and strong morality when i hardly knew you hehe, and many others on here too,
im not special at all though i know this,
nobody is,
we are all below God and Jesus massively so, all sinners alike,
take care i just resonated with your words.

You a good man danny, one of the few now in this world,
you and the others they know who they are,
and i luv yous all very much cos i know.

Be safe and well to all.
My kindness and support is always there for you any ways i can anytime yep.

3 Likes

Every gift we have is from God, It is not of ourselves. We also know that the evil spirit that resides in evil people can sense our gift. They want to remain hidden inside that person and not known so they can continue their work of spiritually destroying that person and others around them.
As you say you can feel it across oceans. You can read the words of people and feel the heart that resides within that person. Sometimes it is just a photograph that tells it.

You have related to me that before you found God you had dealings with spirits. I think that is a sign that the Discernment was in you then. When you got saved God put that to good use, which is what he had meant for you in the first place.
God bless

3 Likes

"I am you and you are me as we are one as we are He. We are All part of This Creation and interlinked in so many different ways. Yet, distracted by our differences.

You would think by now that with DNA science that that would be main stream information. However, divide and conquer continues to allow some to profit off of masses.

I have often used a meditation technique to get me extra energy when I need it. I remind myself that my body and my mind are one within the universe. Once I tune into that, I then remind myself that with my mind and body are one within the universe and the universe is surrounding me and within me as I am a Piece of the Universe. Once I connect I am able to draw additional energies to assist me in what I am doing. My youngest used the same technique when he ran East to West across the state of North Dakota to bring awareness to the Fracking that wa taking place.

Tesla showed humanity much about this. He was way ahead of his time and his time couldn’t’ grasp half of what he was working on. Fast forward to today.

My example: Falun Gong Practitioners

In China it is illegal to practice what is called Tai Chi, Chi Lel, Chi Gong as there are influences of God within it. Those who practice this form of prayer while involved with Tai Chi, Chi gong are put into jail by the Chinese Communist Party for their spiritual beliefs as they are called Falun Gong. It must also be noted that those who practice this illegal form of spirituality in China are more healthy than the norm. Human rights watch has also stated that those Falun Gong incarcerated have had their DNA taken and are on a list as donors to the rich that require organ replacement.

My point like what @captchaos has so eloquently pointed out here it is all about energy, frequency and vibration. Your brain is a super computer that burns more calories than your body does (energy). Each organ has a different frequency and vibration from that frequency.

Your body is your temple and You are the conductor of Your orchestra of frequencies. The better conductors live longer than the norm as they are paying attention to those little things your body tells you when it need s assistance.

“Aum” is taught for a reason as it is an energy, frequency nd vibration that can assist you in connecting with the universe.

To get this golden body (some times referred to as PARAMAHAMSA) is what for you meditate, While these changes takes years and even the benefits are carried across births until you qualify for the golden body its always good you start early. Mind you in meditation you don’t get the information from any one until you destined to, hearty wlecome to the league of golden body seekers.

Why is the sound “ommmm” used in meditation?

3 Likes