President Honey Badger: The most fearless in all of the animal kingdom

President Honey Badger : The most fearless in all of the animal kingdom

Honey Badger of the political realm!

Original video here Honey Badger

4 Likes

Lol. Is this the same fearless leader that had bone spurs?

Was that ever verified or just a rumor? Lol

He is entertaining very entertaining.

1 Like

Glad he got ktfo

You’re correct when it comes to bone spurs not being painful but you failed to mention the effects on nearby structures, such as nerves and the spinal cord, can cause pain .

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl: this is the best thing I’ve seen all day.

2 Likes

Trump supporters outside the Clintons house shouting through megaphones “Lock Her Up” is pretty good.
:laughing:

My wife had them in both heels at the same time. I saw her try to stand up from the bed every morning and scream with pain. It was so bad that she could hardly walk. The folks that think they aren’t painful should get the opportunity to try it first hand. I worked with a lady that had them in her feet and she had surgery. They grew right back. They took out sections of her toes. She finally realized that no matter what they did, she was stuck with them. Folks that suffer from TDS don’t understand much of anything except hatred.

3 Likes

I had surgery on my neck because of daily pain… Having herniated disc and bone spurs up and down my spine… The neck was the worst issue… Some people can receive some relief with surgery… For me, it did not help… It did not make matters worse but didn’t help either… I would not allow surgeons to operate on other areas of concern…

3 Likes

I have bone spurs in my neck that cause pain, try getting a prescription for lidocaine patches they help. You can get the lidocaine cream if patched don’t stay on.

2 Likes

We’re all broken

Thank you for the tips, Brother… You can believe, I already do a lot of that and lived with pain for several years… It can happen for young people who have worked hard during their lives… It’s really not fun when you are growing old… I do see a doctor regularly… We’ve have advances in medical technologies but they still can not replace your spine… They can bolt in a few metal plates to help you function better… It may or may not help alleviate any pains you might be experiencing…

Did some individual imply, bone spurs are not painful?.. Most of the time, it is natural to have them as we age… They can certainly be an indicator of pain and also an indicator something else may be going on… They can pinch the spinal cord or damage surrounding nerves… I know this from personal experience… If someone else reads this Evil Mushroom and Mr. Oldschool, are right about this…

1 Like

I had surgery on my neck and lower back. I couldn’t lift my left arm above my shoulder for about three months. That was with therapy. The therapy made it worse. The lower back was a waste of time. It made it worse. I can’t even sit in a soft chair for longer than five or ten minutes at the max. I ride to my doctor’s appointments laying down in the back seat with pillows. It takes me two or three days to recover from a 60 mile ride each way. I have the bone spurs on my spine too. If I turn my neck to the left, it sounds like a ratchet wrench. The other spurs feel like some of them are inward against my spinal cord. Middle of my back feels like a cigarette butt burning into the nerves. Bone spurs ain’t no joke. Anybody that says different hasn’t had them. They will cause irritation to the muscles, tendons and ligaments around them. If they are pressing against a nerve, :grimacing:.

2 Likes

I was using the 5% lidocaine prescription patches until my insurance stopped paying on them. They reasoned that you could buy the 4% patches or cream over the counter. I get more instant relief from the cream. My pain clinic found some patches that have some lidocaine in them along with some anti-inflammatory meds. and the insurance will pay on those. The 5% lidocaine patches that they were prescribing have me long lasting relief that the cream doesn’t. I can’t afford the over the counter patches. They cost about $4 apiece. I was using up to three at the time per day of the prescription ones. That would cost me about $360 plus taxes per month. I was paying a $20 copay for the prescription ones.

1 Like

Have you tried edibles before?
It has a great effect on the body and will help you sleep if you have insomnia.

1 Like

What are the edibles called? Are they meds or regular foods that fight inflammation such as potassium containing foods?

1 Like

How Do Edibles Help With Pain?

Edibles are infused with a cannabis extract. To extract the helpful compounds in the cannabis plant, the flowers are usually heated in oil. Generally, whole plant extracts and/or full spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) make the most effective active ingredient.

These days cancer patients aren’t the only ones who are prescribed medical marijuana. Edible marijuana can help patients who suffer from various types of chronic pain and medical conditions such as:

Neuropathy (nerve pain)
Joint pain
Headaches
Anxiety
Nausea
Inflammatory autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease
Pain management for diseases such as multiple sclerosis

You can find edibles in the following forms:
Tea
Juice
Energy drinks
Cookies
Lozenges
Sauces
Cooking oils
Gummy bears
Baked goods
2 Likes

I’m 40 years old and played many sports tough out my teens and early 20’s I made all-state while playing basketball as a point guard in Oklahoma city in 98’ and 99’. Played semi-pro volleyball for a few years at the USA sports center. I have bone spurs pinching nerves around my facet joints. I have something called spondylosis and this crazy thig called Raynaud’s phenomenon during seasonal changes, the barometric pressure BS effects me big time. Sh!t is painful.

1 Like

The cream seems to work better for me as well but I do get terrible pain on the top of my foot and I just put my socks over the patch…helps tremendously!

awesome thanks!

I love it!