Project SIGMA: The Shocking History of Selling the Human Genome to the Grey Aliens

In 1952, a joint operation by the NSA and the CIA was launched – Project Sigma. The purpose of the operation, which was carried out under the immediate supervision of President Eisenhower, was to establish a productive partnership between human beings and aliens.

Scientists attached to the project located a suspicious group of asteroids that appeared to be moving in a uniform fashion and, using telecommunications equipment salvaged from a UFO wreck on Earth, requested a meeting. There was a response from the alien race known as the Tall Greys who agreed to visit Earth and meet with representatives.

Project Sigma’s dirty deal with alien species

The message was also intercepted by a separate alien species, referred to as the Blues, who advised humans not to enter into negotiations with the Tall Greys, claiming that they were a self-serving race of aliens. The Blues instead made an offer of their own, claiming that they would help humanity with its spiritual development in exchange for the destruction of Earth’s nuclear arsenal. The Blues said that humanity had not proved itself responsible to wield such mighty power and, for the same reason, indicated that they would not provide human beings with alien technology. The Blues also made various criticisms of humanity; pointing to wars, pollution and endemic squandering of natural resources.

The US government rejected the offer and criticism of the Blues, thinking that their request that the nuclear arsenal be dismantled may have been a ploy to leave Earth defenceless in the face of an alien attack. Instead, a decision was taken to meet with the Tall Greys.

President Eisenhower Aliens United States Of The

Where and when this meeting took place is still unknown, but sources have indicated what was said. The Tall Greys informed representatives from the US government that they would be happy to bequeath them with sophisticated technology including weapons and mind-control instruments as long as certain conditions were met. The Tall Greys claimed that their DNA was suffering from degradation and that they wanted to use the human genome to stabilise their own genes and ensure the continuation of their species. They asked for permission to abduct human beings and perform genetic research, assuring the humans that their subjects would be returned unharmed and with no memory of what had happened to them. The aliens also demanded that the US government not reveal their presence on Earth or interfere with their activities. They also requested that the United States build several underground bases for the exclusive use of the aliens.

While the deal was accepted enthusiastically at the time, the US authorities quickly realised that they were in over their heads. There has been evidence since the 1960s that the aliens are exceeding their quota of abducted humans and that they not honouring their agreement to return their subjects unharmed and without memory. While there have been attempts by the US government to back out of the deal, their protestations have been ignored by the Tall Greys.

3 Likes

nice grey, do you have any links for the above … :alien:

This is true ,and happend(ning)…

I have warning you all along…

So…we’re supposed to be naive enough believe that beings this far advanced both intellectually and technologically have actually, lol, “paid for” or “made a deal” with some mere amoeba (us) for this inferior human DNA, especially since anyone with a modicum of intelligence knows they’d simply just take whatever they wanted??? To even consider laying a line of bull like this on a rational being is not only asinine, it’s also the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. That’s like saying we human beings are making deals with and paying earthworms in order to put them on a hook. With that said, can we next hear the one about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? Believe me, it’s much more believable.

1 Like

If this were true we would never have heard about it in the first place, and neither would the person/persons who wrote this article. You can bet your boots that were this actually true, anyone in possession of such a secret would not be leaking this kind of information for fear of their and their family’s lives, and also makes us question why the alleged “memory” of this incident wasn’t “deleted” as claimed to be done, or was done in the article, and unless the author of this article is himself a part of this covert activity there’s no way he could possibly know this much, and if he did he certainly wouldn’t be talking about it, especially this long, unless he’s a real ghost.

It’s happening. But I say not because of a deal. People, cattle or any species all are fair game to aliens. No deal like this is gonna get a yes from me. Abductions yes because of a deal heck no.

1 Like

So these little dudes are depicted on the Vietnamese Bronze Drums from the Bronze Age… And like with so many other ancient cultures depicting the realm, they show these little dudes with funny turtle saucer ships, or flying submarines, and that they dwell below the surface. Big giant crane birds are above. Humans in the middle. A curious observation by Monkey. Worth noting for broader understanding. Seems this issue has been ongoing this entire time. Hunger Games comes to mind… evolutionary matrix realms, labyrinths, mazes… The story of the Minotaur… red bull worship from ancient islands around Greece. Just all so wonderous! Human History! Learning something new everyday… and it never gets old.

The nasty Greys are in abundance below new mexico. They get into your head. Experiments with xenomorphs or whatever, those too being grown in lab like facilities deep underground. My first hand experiences remote viewing/psychic visioning along my spirit journey has enlightened my consciousness to extreme darks, and extreme waves of high bliss with the ascended ones. Jaya Hanuman! So yeah… this realm isn’t at all what man has his species believing. These sins don’t go unpunished, and that’s all I know for sure. If folks don’t know about this reality, the greys below us, prolly better off not knowing till the issue is handled.

3 Likes

I’m reading William Tompkins’ “Selected by Extraterrestrials, Vol 2” and it’s clear sbout his knowledge of this deal, which was made, but the limits and restrictions about the number of people who could be taken soon ignored. Read this book and you’ll get some certifiably “Above Top Secret” info from an actual employee of so many classified think tanks in so many companies and the Navy, as well.

1 Like

Truman was aware of their existence. Eisenhower was the one who made the deal.

2 Likes

I agree the greys,coneheads,tall greys,druid like al are medleys in the earths past. They are not using a treaty.a feebas seedstrade tech for whateverwehave collected in zbundznxe. For the rest they steal or abduct experiment and bio create as you said depending on region bull people n dragon nbird people want people n ani morphs like bunnys men humping . I agree with you. I jus think a few bad sneaky individualists offplaneteers trade tech but take dnawhich is the universe’s gold…its everything…to me its God particle of sorts. . Technology to a primitive 1500s Spanish or Portuguese invaders of both Americans might have scared them til their bio weapons. Many . worked their magic. So sad they had no chance. North n south americans most wiped out before wecame here to settle was dam convenient. Great reply above and if we or I was misunderstood I’m with you.

There is alot of different videos on Gaia about this and project serpo

1 Like