Prominent BLM activist: Cities will be "on fire" if Derek Chauvin is not convicted

1 Like

No justice no peace said a wise man

She should be arrested for inciting violence but nothing will happen because this is the narrative they’re pushing.

8 Likes

Hmm reminds,me of a former disgraced president

On the bright side, the burned up areas of the cities will need to cleaned up and rebuilt, spurring local job creation and improving economic activity in the country. Lumber prices in the US are quite high currently. Lumber brokers and retailers are going to make a fortune !

:grin:

3 Likes

Which is why I mentioned it. Also he’s only disgraced in the eyes of the brainwashed msm believers

5 Likes

Justice? Justice is consistent and void of hypocrisy. Justice is impartial and unprejudiced…this has absolutely nothing to do with justice…at least have the courage to call it what it is.

3 Likes

Basically 90% of the world population…only… :laughing:

1 Like

There’s no way on earth that 90% of the population are so gullible.

3 Likes

1 Like

Ok fine, 85%…

1 Like

Still kind of a threat ain’t it😳??

I don’t know who the hell died and made her god…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sounded like a Terrorist Threat to me… “Give us what we want or you can expect your city to be burned down.”… There was a time when we would never consider negotiating with terrorists… We used to round them up for arrests… However, the treats fit the current agendas so, who knows how this will be handled??.. The times are changing…

5 Likes

That’s one reason they can never get what they want…they act like barbarians,they need to move by ISIS with the same mentality as theirs…they want what they can’t have,which is turn back hands of time…I didn’t do anything to them and none of those statues had nothing to do with them owning slaves black or white…black tribes in Africa would attack each other and winner sold losers as slaves…get over it

3 Likes

once again gotta love double standards. if thats a white person saying that its considered “domestic terrorism” but its BLM BULLSHIT so its ok. funny how that works. good thing i live in an area with not too many Sheep and people still think rationally black, white, Asian, dont matter, civilized people that dont let the media force agendas on them… why are they not checking all the online profiles of these people and charging them like they have other people.???

4 Likes

remember i am a racist, not a hater but a man who fundamentally believes in racial division.

As a peaceful racist I for cast that it will not go well for black folk, they can do some real damage
and they will become the thing they hate the worst, slaves to the mechanistic and material zionist slum lords again, don’t worry Jesus come fix it this time.
but it is going to get bad, folks on all sides but the rich are gonna die
which is what the rich folk want

6 Likes

If you’re talking to me,Not sure I get your point bob…

These one hit wonders need to experience a little fire against them. Two can play any game.

1 Like