Ready For This (?) US Nuclear Command Says A Young Child Accessed Its Twitter Account

Launch codes?.. a random gibberish message Sunday night sent the internet into a frenzy.

US Nuclear Command Says A Young Child Accessed Its Twitter Account

Just goes to tell u all, nothing is safe

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: Hilarious! O.K. kiddo, here’re the launch codes for Uncle Sam’s missile defense. Now, don’t touch those! OK? I’m just going to go over here to the restroom and pinch a loaf. I’ll be back in five minutes. Behave yourself! (Hahaha!) :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

This topic is way above my pay grade… I admit, I do not understand this… Why would Twitter be used as the medium for the US Nuclear Command??.. How come they have not developed their own secure and independent systems that can not be compromised??.. I’ve seen this story floating around but its hard for me to believe it… Funny though because Matthew Broderick did something similar back in 1983… In the movie War Games, he finds a backdoor to hack into a military central computer… “Want to play a game?”… :rofl:

1 Like

Was it enough for you to forget about what is on Hunter Bidens Laptop?

If so,

It did it’s job maybe (?)

Smoke & Mirrors used as a Distraction ?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.