Red Headed Giants Found In South America?

A nice little video regarding one of the more intriguing topics…those blood nut doorway duckers more commonly referred to as giants…

The above image is a cool and one that’s received plenty of air time, but if these are in fact steps, and the giants were 7-8ft tall, those steps are still far too big to traverse…

The old newspaper clippings are always interesting to read too…

Cheers guys :beers:

28 Likes

Giant Doin Time GIF by Lana Del Rey

2 Likes

Geez thats a set of pins lol :beers:

1 Like

Me dad originally, 6’5", his brother, 6’7"

You member the color of me hair? Oddly enough not a squirt of Irish in meh :grin::beers:

1 Like

Wow that’s some seriously tall timber…and yes the hair fits the bill too…I’m of Scottish and Irish decent…not sure how far back as I’ve got family planted here from really early on :beers:

1 Like

The red hair gene is in the pacific islanders too

3 Likes

Yeah it sure is mate, saw it for myself, it was a question I had to ask over there lol…couple of locals invited us to have lunch with them and asked if there was anything we wanted to know…well didn’t I go to town on that lol :beers:

In rarotongan maori? yea its in nz maori too… also blonde hair have you seen this? The shills claim it ‘miraculously appeared’ about 10,000 years ago…

what do you reckon? bs :joy:

1 Like

They where sinds recently in existence…

Irak was have the last one.

2 Likes

Yes mate, through the Cooks and onto NZ…the blond hair runs through Melanesia too, blue eyes as well…probably genetic mutation :rofl:, yeah yeah, that’s it, some easy nothing to see hear explanation :rofl: :beers:

2 Likes

Sorry mate, I’m not sure I get what you mean on this one :beers:

I am 6 ft 9" 312lbs…I just weighed myself :dizzy_face::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

My daughters have blonde hair and blue eyes

1 Like

Fmd, what’s the weather like up there where you are? :rofl:…I worked with a fella similar in size to you and his hand on my head was like me holding a golf ball :rofl:…have you got brothers or sisters or just height in general in the family? :beers:

I had blonde hair until I hit about 2years old and went brown…kept my leg openers (blue eyes) :rofl: :beers:

2 Likes

Your post,the Red Giants… last one seeing in irak…a live’

3 Likes

Ah gotchya now mate…too many old oral tales and finds for it to all be elaborate hoax or localised genetic defects etc :beers:

1 Like

Watch skeletons in the closet, NZ story of the red headed Mori originally from Iran- Persia. They had DNA tests done.

3 Likes

Cherokee as Well

1 Like