Royals are Cannibal’s!? You Tell Me

@rkobilan
@Old_Soul89

I found your both mentions of the royal family creepy, and did some of my own digging as well.

Old schools read in this thread was creeps AF.

So is rkobilan’s in this thread

Here is a video that breaks it down in a nutshell

Leave a opinion.!! :open_mouth:

13 Likes

My opinion is this is a great post. The subject matter very possible.

Still upset about blocking me on Ms Quatch though

4 Likes

Stellar Post!!

Yes Very Likely

2 Likes

In the video, Princess Beatrice??
Says, Humans are very strange like that!! :open_mouth:
@6 min and 10 sec mark

Vid is only 7 1/2 min

1 Like

Related to Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) too…

5 Likes

Good addition, so that means that the Queen herself is a descendant yes?

3 Likes

Of course yes…blood-sucking lot…also Jack the Ripper`s identity, had several suspects including Royalty due to the Royal carriage seen in the vicinity of the murders.

5 Likes

Yes, Prince Edward was at the top of the list

1 Like

It was the royalty that is why it was not told who he was. The signs words was that he was a Mason and just not anyone common was allowed involved during that era

4 Likes

Yeppers…

Totally

1 Like

Right You Are

1 Like

The cannibalism wouldn’t surprise me, the reptilian thing I dunno, I would rather believe in yetis. Sure there is next level stuff going on in the Royal family, but reptiliods? Common Shelly! Yes most of them have a slightly reptilian appearance but lets not forget they are British and bad teeth are a British right of passage.

The land owning thing I found most fascinating, indeed she could end world hunger and homelessness if she wanted to. But then who would she feast on? Hold on a second, maybe she is a reptiloid? One thing is clear Diana was terrified of these “people”.

The Vlad the inhaler connection is interesting.

2 Likes

so what about the blue blood?

1 Like

I dont know anything about it. Is their blood actually blue? That would make them Lobsterians I guess.

1 Like

Yep, they consume human flesh.

2 Likes

Thanks for the additional info,
Some interesting things going on behind the scenes

1 Like

Ive Heard this about them before

There is Newer info about this Rumor

They are Not what They Pretend to be

RIPPER
guns and fastcars

2 Likes

wow never heard that about Jack the Ripper before mate - very interesting indeed, but sick AF!

cool bit of information I was not aware of - cheers :+1:

1 Like

I will never understand why the English people instead of glamorizing, paying these people a yearly salary, tax exemption…

Strip them of their titles, confiscate all their wealth and land & properties, prosecute them for all of the crimes they continue to commit. These people guilty of high treason historically and currently. Everyone knows it?

4 Likes