Russian Gives Americans Advice On How To Live in 2021

You heard it right, anonymous Russian who lived there in the communist years has something to say to Americans after the last elections. He means it well and his advices may soon be pretty valid, even here in the Netherlands.

How he survived Communist Russia and KGB back in the day? Is that kind of life worth living? What do you say?

Source: http://82.221.129.208

3 Likes

That was great, except lets just say much of this is still very very present in Russian society. This is psychological damage that takes generations to undue, if at all possible. There are many reason why the American elites loath Russian with mouth foaming vitriolic hate. However the fact that they can tell the left exactly what to expect is one they fear the most. By the way all you leftist scum buckets are cultural appropriators of the highest order, all the shit you think is cool I grew up with and then some. Except there is one fine difference between the Soviets and the leftist scum that have infested America… that difference is education and culture.

9 Likes

Thanks @Cipollino_3.0 I knew you would be all over this and to the point.

1 Like

Kind of sounds like what Nancy Pelosi expects of everyone now.

1 Like

Brave New World, also a book.

2 Likes

Been meaning to read it.

1 Like

So basically what he is telling us is… don’t fight for freedom like our founders did… Just lay down and take it up the a$$… What do I think? I think everyone should fight to their dying breath to fight the tyranny that is coming.

3 Likes

Please do, it entertains the reader, especially now Mr Nice.

1 Like

@xiflez thanks for answering OP question, kind of.

One of the reasons why Eastern Europe is so anti-globalist is because the vast of majority of them still remember communism.

3 Likes

That why the good Russians died and the morons survied.

I love me some crazy Russians but they were brilliant for centuries until the bolsheviks sent by the zionist ate the inside out of russia like a bot fly

The difference here is the majority of the weapons are owned by us…We the people. And don’t think for one second our military will support them. We will die on our feet and not live on our knees like the Russians.

my advice,

life free or die.

dont be a boot licker.

3 Likes

it is a brave new world isn’t it. phones have taken over from life.

5 Likes

Your right mr.nice guy. I call it socialnazism . Mrs pelosi will be stopped.ive already said we must have some (one) thing sacrificed to us the sheeple for them to get away with stealing election. They always turn on their own.You guys remember the black eye club .it went from the Pope to senators to actors to very powerful people. In 1 week thechange coming is going to divide this USA country and I say the world. Humans want to be free n think free n they are all losing this world wide. Ì think post is agood info source for old school USSR. But come on. We got A.I. drone swarms and possible aliens ( fallen Angel’s too)influencing countries leaders…we fixing to see incredible blantant atrocities and things like the rigged election. Poor Al gore. This is the week where you need to figure out where you crossed the world stand and us americans better do the same. It’s almost too late. But I’m selling out and going to set my family up a place to come and live their days out in simple peace alone as a family in a 3rd world country.it no different than our big city’s and east n west coasts. Fuckishima has ruined that ocean .so Atlantic ocean by way of canada. U will not be marked or Pelosi’ed.no co vivid. Sorry we are at America restructure and I’m not rich so we could be last generation many in my family will be this familys

1 Like

I only gave you one like because that is all they allow…Outstanding comment …

2 Likes

Is that the same thing as a Shill? If it is the leftist should have some clean boots with the looks of some of those in this site.

I agree, slavery is not living,

2 Likes

Recluse take it from me. With todays military technology our little rifles, pistols and shotguns are no match for the military. Today an ex-marine friend and I did a walk through a combat popup target range and he and I were talking at lunch. Its ok for people to try to comfort themselfves with that thought but its not rational.

Suppose you are defending your house. A soldier walks up with a back pack. He takes a small drone and flies it high over your house. That drone paints a laser dot on top of your house and 30 miles away a helicopter or fighter plane shoots a missile and now there is bit pit in the dirt where your house used to be with you in it…

What our weapons are good for is when those city street thugs and snotty little kids come around thinking they are going to take your house and assault and or kill you. Then you are equal ground and if you are well armed and organized in a group you have advantage. If the military is on our side and they provide arms, ammo and supplies its a rioter slaughter. Just remember we cannot win against our military.

2 Likes

“if you do not escape to New Zealand”

:rofl: too late, deep state have already installed Fuhrer Ardern to the peoples republic of aotearoa

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like