Russia's Lavrov warns of surging "anti-white racism" in the United States

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says there is surging “aggression against white people” in the United States and that it is harming efforts to fight racism.

Lavrov made the comments during an interview with political scientists that was broadcast on national television.

“We were pioneers of the movement promoting equal rights of people of any skin color,” said Lavrov, adding that “everyone wants to get rid of racism.”

However, he emphasized how it was important “not to switch to the other extreme which we saw during the ‘BLM’ (Black Lives Matter) events and the aggression against white people, white U.S. citizens.”

Lavrov also insisted that forces within the U.S. were trying to spread a “cultural revolution” around the world by forcing “diversity” down everyone’s throats.

“Hollywood is now also changing its rules so that everything reflects the diversity of modern society,” he said, labeling it “a form of censorship.”

“I’ve seen Black people play in Shakespeare’s comedies. Only I don’t know when there will be a white Othello,” Lavrov said.

“You see this is absurd. Political correctness taken to the point of absurdity will not end well,” he concluded.

I wouldn’t even call it actual racism what we are witnessing though. I mean, at the lowest levels sure. What’s really happening is white people are using racist black people to attack other white in hopes of causing civil unrest and destabilization of the US.

It’s the same playbook we use in other countries. Split everyone into factions and then start supporting those factions monetarily to carry out provocation.

There are a lot of racist people on both sides of the aisle who need to just die already so the rest of us can get on with life, but I don’t think our government and media should be encouraging it.

14 Likes

Typical kgb commie disinformation

2 Likes

He’s right and some Russians seem to know what is really going on… I can remember when Putin was interviewed by Megan Kelly with so many false accusations… He just laughed at her and made her look like a stupid little girl on National Television… He put her in her place and it was classic…

5 Likes

How brain dead can you be? Lavrov is not a commie. Please tell me what you know about commie disinformation…

I think it’s priceless watching leftists American imbeciles speak on matters they know nothing about. Even more fascinating is documenting government shills practicing their craft of projection and hoping it sticks. Every single day the left gets its ass handed to it day in day out. Want to know why? Because true “commie” Zionist disinformation targets the weak minded and easily manipulated, they even have a term for it… useful idiots.

As the OP mentioned, what’s really going on is the left is being sacrificed and is in total denial about it. Some of us were on the left and can’t bare to see how systematically it has been sabotaged. In fact the left of today has not only taken the place of but out done the Dubya era right when it comes to sheer lunacy, I thought that impossible, but seeing is believing eh? The left has become the battering ram of the deep state, and yet ignorant little leftists dingbats who preach tolerance and human rights don’t have a clue of how badly they are being abused and used by the most violent and evil genius criminals in our society.

The left has no ability for self reflection, it is a weaponized mass of low IQ dunces and mind control victims. Cannon fodder.

Think of it like this, if you have been paying attention to US foreign policy over the past 30 years and have at least some ability to think critically. (And I imagine like most mentally challenged Americans you haven’t and are too young to remember the 90s or the early 2000s for that matter) You will know the US military industrial complex is desperate for war any and all it can get. With a cry bully aggressive belligerence as a hallmark of US foreign policy they need to provoke their targets and claim victimhood status. Finally they decided to sacrifice the entire left, the only remaining semblance of an anti war movement, the last remaining bastion of sanity in this cursed land of brain dead exceptional retards. Turned into and joined at the hip with the most hated group in history Zionists parasites. Except for one little difference the Zionazis know what they are doing, most leftist morons don’t have a fucking clue.

You speak of things you know nothing about Morganna, I thank you for that. Useful idiots are after all very very useful, but only to a certain point…

I’m curious is your hair purple, pink, green, various shades of neon or all of the above? Are you capable of jogging a mile without a cheeseburger break?

9 Likes

Putting her in her place…lol but commie psyops are a constant.

1 Like

I was born and raised in the USA… We have our share of propaganda… I do not believe all Russian People are bad people… Like most people everywhere they just want to thrive… There was a time when the USA was a friend and ally of the USSR… We combined forces to defeat the Germans during WW2… I do not see Russia as being a direct threat to my country… They have been a tough competitor as a Super Power… Even though we’ve been taught to fear the Communist Russians… I can not comment on how they manage their own people, in their own country… We certainly have some cultural differences… I think, the governments of Israel and China pose much greater threats to my country and for world domination… Putin probably is not a saint but he out smarted and handled Megan Kelly like a BOSS…

3 Likes

There sure is a surge in anti white racism we can see this in the media all the time now,
of course its totally deliberate to create more raciallly based chaos and foment hate between people who would normally get along just fine in life, but this is what these satanists do best,
infiltrate and destroy from within, befriend both parties and turn them against each other,
the russian is right.
Only someone blind could not see this in our current times really,
wilfully blind to ms reality bubble agenda.

Unfortunately so many are these days, thats why this kind of anti white racism
works so well, people let it not knowing its all contrived for deeper purposes by wicked wicked peoples hell bent on creating anything but peace and harmony,
while they tell us how much peace and harmony they are creating always too.

Welcome to satans backwards land…
The Lavrov bloke is right whether hes russian or not aye.

3 Likes

Hilarious. As I recall BLM was a bunch bored middle class white women.

Anyone who cares at all about any type of racism is being fooled. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain and pay attention to social issues that have no meaning or consequence.

Racism is an invention for morons to have some sort of meaning for their meaningless and useless lives.

4 Likes

Ms. Morganna, maybe you’ve been asleep for some time, but Russia is no longer a Communist country. I know, crazy right? No, I mean the part about how your news channels have so rearranged your mind, that you can’t look at any information without your psychoses and biases pouring out. I’ll help you:

Nuggets of truth out there for you to find. You just have to open your eyes.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, now BLAME WHITES for BLM.

BLM perpetuating a black overthrow but yeah blame “white” for that also.

But yea, not you, your race is capable of no selfish,no greedy,no prideful ways…oh yeah forgot,if they are then that’s whiteys fault also… so your entitled to be like that now.:ok_hand:

YOU NEED SMACKED.:fu:t2:

Typical “I want everything black black black.”

Garbage🙂

1 Like

Iv completed 6 marathons , would you like to race me ? That’s if you can pass a bar without stopping for a drink , oh and my hair is black . As usual you are wrong in your assessment of me but keep throwing insults , that makes you a big man in you small minded world .

1 Like

The last time I looked Russia was being run by a kgb overlord , am I mistaken ?

2 Likes

Multiple studies conclude that America is just as much of an oligarchy as Russia. KGB no longer equals Communism. That’s why we don’t take you lefties seriously, you mutilate words and definitions to suit your own ignorance. And by the way, just for your own little knowledge, Barack Obama murdered more people than any single living Russian politician. Turn off the propaganda, makes you look dumb.

4 Likes

Your correct about Obama but what about Blair and Bush who fucked up the whole of the middle east and killed millions ? There are thousands of armed to the teeth russian troops massing on the border of the Ukraine on this very day , the tanks are ready to roll Mr truth , I’m getting a bad feeling about this .

2 Likes

I won’t argue that but china isreal n Russia aren’t lookin out for us at all…they have influenced, infiltrated, and blackmailed or stolen all they want from us…Israel’s people are our brothers n sisters maybe same for Russia. But China you will never get back on the non evil side of the planet

1 Like

The Ukraine crisis began because of American meddling and the imposition of a coup in 2014. It is NATO that is “massing” all over Russia’s borders. America targeted Ukraine for regime change, so that they could pull the Burisma scam, and target Russia’s natural gas trade. Don’t you find it interesting how as soon as you and your friends put the establishment back in power (the same establishment that contains Bush and Blair) they immediately go back to stoking the North Korea tensions, the Ukraine tensions, the Syria tensions. Nope, sorry missy, you and your bros get to own any and all armed conflicts and wars during this admin. The dead kids at the border, the dead kids in Syria, all got a bit of a breather for a few years, but now it’s back to balls to the wall globalist agenda. I’m over worrying about it. Hopefully the Ruskis will tire of our bullshit and vaporize a great deal of the Western spoiled brats…

3 Likes

So the conflict that happened the last 4 years is Joe’s fault ? Why didn’t trump pull the weapons out of Poland then ? The fighting in Syria has been raging for years , we are in a proxy war against the russians over there all because of Israel and North Korea has always been a basket case , sure Donald got his photograph taken over there but what else did he do ? Jack shit.

1 Like