SHC Spontaneous Human Combustion

What is SHC…?
Its when a person apparently bursts into flames.
Its as though the fire starts within the body.
Why is it so strange…?
Its freaking odd because in true cases of SHC the body is the only thing that burns, the chair or bed the victim were on Does Not Catch Fire, only some small areas are burnt or singed.
The body is burnt to ash, including most bones, the temperatures required to turn bone to ash are NOT found in a house fire, even if petrol was used, but there is No evidence of any accelerant being used in true cases of SHC anyway,

SHC has been reported for centuries and baffled experts in many fields.

From Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_human_combustion#:~:text=8%20External%20links-,Overview,the%20body%20of%20the%20victim.
Also from Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornelia_Zangheri_Bandi

Also…

I originally started to look into this bout 40yrs ago, i still have no Rational answers, just the same questions
RRR
15 Likes

Some are party tricks gone horribly horribly wrong…

But I watched a doco on this years ago and it freaked me fk out…I thought am I gonna be waiting in line and BOOM!..how is it the body can burn but the carpet is sweet, yet a telephone or some random item in the room melts? :beers:

2 Likes

haha fart video nearly set fire to the cat.
What gets me the most is the intensity of SHC fires to turn bone to ash but not ignighting the chair or other items.
RRR

3 Likes

That’s it mate, it’s bizarre af…it might have been on the tv show, The Extraordinary with Warwick Moss hosting…it delved into all this weird unexplainable :poop: :beers:

We are basically pure energy; walking power plants.
https://mithras.tech/2019/03/04/the-human-body-as-renewable-power-plant/#:~:text=The%20Human%20Body%20as%20Renewable%20Power%20Plant%20When,body%20as%20a%20renewable%20source%20of%20electrical%20energy.
Maybe extremely rare individuals are like nuclear power plants and when the have a meltdown, they literally melt down…

4 Likes

We all have buttons. Sometimes the self implode button gets pushed…or a particular frequency sets it off, whichever way ya wana look at it.

2 Likes

I was paranoid on this fire

2 Likes

I’ve always found this interesting, heard about it as a kid and it kind of freaked me out. I feel like I haven’t heard about it in awhile and I wasn’t sure if it had been explained but that wiki page mentioned a case in 2010.

I guess I won’t be having my moonshine, propane and smoke party!

But truthfully I am curious as to what could cause this because as you say, bones do not burn at low temperature. I guess thankfully it is not all that common.

3 Likes

Perhaps sozzled with vast quantities of alcohol and a crafty fag…always ends in tears. That said a morbidly fascinating subject…I read about for years and still have no rational explanation. :woozy_face: :beers:

1 Like

But with a fire that has the intensity to turn bone to ash,…why doesnt nearby objects burn, the entire house shoulda gone up…RRR

1 Like

If these SHC fires were caused by alcohol, i woulda been ashes long ago…Lol. :beers:
RRR

2 Likes

Body fat acts as an accelerant/fuel to keep the heat right up there like cooking oil

3 Likes

The possibility that a person could burst into flame is odd within its self, but how does the flames not spread to everything else,…Its Smart Fire that has a mind of its own lolol
RRR

Frequency could cause atoms or molecules in the body to go nuts, but there was no frequency from electronic goods in the first 200 yrs of reported cases of SHC.
My biggest problem with all of this is the fires do NOT SPREAD to the rest of the house, even a chair or bed the victum was using only gets slightly burnt/singed, its paranormal of sorts.
RRR

Yeah but you require temps of that in a cremation to turn bone to dust, and therefor the flames shoulda burnt everything near, but the flames are restricted to the victim only/mostly.
RRR

Fuck knows then, She may have had really dry skin like wood :joy:

Wood…Then ya wouldnt want to have sex with her, might get a splinter in ya dick…Lol
RRR

Lmao, you’d defo get sparks flying when shes wanking you off, she be like Bear Grills

1 Like

Living kindling! Set her on the hearth.

1 Like