Sidney Powell on Obama - master of deception and projection. Obama/Biden administration was the most corrupt in US history

Dan Bongino tweet:
It’s Friday, November 20th 2020, and the Obama/Biden administration was the most corrupt in US history…Sydney Powell calls out Obama, Brennan, Clapper, CIA .

Sidney Powell Tells Us Why Obama Was So Afraid of General Flynn

5 Likes

Good post Shroom. Obamas gift as she says of making things plausible goes right back to the one he serves , Satan. Satan is literally a silver tongue devil and Obama serves him with all his might. To think at one time we had a mock marriage between a homosexual and a crossdresser along with a pedophile and a cabinet that is what is known now a bunch of pedophiles. No wonder this nation is plummeting. We are cursed.

1 Like

Obama jokes that navy seals can be used to remove Trump from office…

1 Like

Here is a quote from her Friday night…

“The information is coming in at a faster rate than our little team can even process it,” Powell said. “Americans are fed up with the corruption, they are starting to report it and come forward and give evidence.”

This is for all the people saying “where is the hard evidence?”

A lot is still being gathered and processed.

1 Like

I have read that Obama was enraged about that. Funny its like something orchestrated that to happen.

Sidney Powell: “I am so livid with the law enforcement in this country, I can’t see straight.”

2 Likes

2 Likes

We all know the truth and it’s corrupt and covered up. I just don’t understand the ones that others don’t see it.

1 Like

I almost posted those two pictures as well :v:

So true. Someone once said to the lefties, “We hate Obama because he hates America. You hate Trump because you hate America.”

So about right to me.

H9K

3 Likes

There’s still hope, Danny

1 Like

The next two weeks are going to be explosive. Powell is coming to Georgia and drop some MOAB’s. Kemp and Ratberger already chose their side. They are on the wrong side of the fence. I hope they get the first salvo. Corrupt to the core!

Dude that is gold! Sad but very true.

:astonished:

1 Like

2 Likes

I think DHS is not on our side anymore. I believe they have went to the globalists.

1 Like

He’s an ObamaNation! especially from January 20, 2009 to January 20, 2017

1 Like

Damn, I was not aware of this.

Thank you :+1:

“Yes we can” (Reverse)

THANK YOU SATAN

1 Like

Yes I have heard that. He made the Obama Youth chant that line.

1 Like