Sperm counts around the world are dropping and adult women suffering declining egg quality

1 Like

This show ties in perfectly with what is mentioned above. I’ll try to avoid any spoiler alerts but coupled with the Covid situation it makes me wonder if the TPTB haven’t been telling us there intentions all along. The Georgia guides stones have been a mystery for years. Maybe we’re living through the implementation and actionable phase of whats written on them.

4 Likes

Ah the wonders of chemicals in the Brave new world ! :rofl:

3 Likes

Im 52.Please go ask my 3 year old about my declining sperm count… :thinking:

2 Likes

Looks like bill gates’ work in eugenics is working exactly how he intended it to, his plan is to save the world not humanity and according to him we’re the greatest threat to the planet while he is the greatest threat to humanity.

4 Likes

My wife was born to parents that were in their 50’s. Some people are just breeders, be careful where you point that thing!

Loved this when It was on, gutted when they cancelled the 3rd series.

the vaccine will finish the job of sterilization.

1 Like

I’m sure there are a lot of factors but I think people not being physically active is one

1 Like

Agreed, it took me an episode or two to really get into it. Thought it was a little goofy at first but became hooked quickly.

There’s a US version of Utopia also but I could never get in to it. British version is much better. The show hits so close to home that the US version literally has a disclaimer that states this show does not represent real life events, or something to that nature.

1 Like

I agree Canoe, there’s a lot of factors involved. So many variables from one person to the next.

On the flip side, I would not be the least bit surprised to find out there’s a non lethal depopulation program underway. “Just to cover their bases”

2 Likes

Wouldnt surprise me either. This stat from the second link in my post surprised me

“Less than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day”

Plastics. Don’t use them. Buy and store foods in glass.

D.t…v administrator making quite a few threads lately, i don’t recall this happening in such numbers in the past.
Not sure if I agree with it to be honest.
RRR

2 Likes

The cause for the degeneration in reproductive health is ‘mobile phones in trouser pockets’.

download

Good. We have enough people on this rock as it is…

I noticed that as well. Doesn’t seem to be as many members making posts anymore.

1 Like

And not a brief synopsis on what the thread is about to be seen…I’m smelling double standards here :rofl: :beers:

3 Likes

Not maybe but yes we are we are close to the beginning of sorrows i believe.
I thought of g stones too.
Its probably combination of things wireless food water air one or all.

1 Like

Remember Gardisil?? When that first came out my dr was hot for me to have my girls (they were small back then) vaccinated…I flat out refused. I said that in my opinion they pushed it through too fast and pushed it way too hard.
My oldest is 25 now and he SO got the shots…2 years now - no babies. She already has two so we know it’s not her.

1 Like